Untitled Part 46

-A Year or so Later-

Kayla's POV

I walk in the gates of Konoha with a few people behind me.

"KAYLA-SENSEI I CHALLENGE YOU FOR THE CHIEF ANBU POSITION." Yuki yells.

I raise an eyebrow. "Alright Yuki." I say to her and the two of us walk to the ANBU building and we stand across from each other in the arena while all the ANBU crowd around the arena to watch.

"To think I'd be fighting a student of mine. Now I know how Kakashi, Gramps and Jiraiya felt." I scratch the back of my neck. "You can start whenever Yuki." I say to her as we get into position.

"Is Lady Yuki fighting Lady Kayla?" An ANBU asks.

"Seems so but Lady Kayla will win. She always does." Another says to him.

Yuki takes out her twin chakra blade katana's and runs at me.

I pull out my executioner blade and I hold it in front of me as she attacks but she hits my blade a few times and jumps back a few paces.

"Kayla-Sensei why aren't you attacking me. Why are you playing defense." Yuki asks me.

I grin as I put my ANBU flack jacket on and I put my mask on the side of my head. "Yuki you are strong and can get past my defense. I was the one who taught you remember?" I ask her and I put my executioners blade away and I stand in a Tai Jutsu stance.

She continues to attack me but I dodge every blow and I punch the ground and it crumbles under her and she jumps from the rocks at me and slices my arm. I hold it as I dodge and I kick her into the ground and she gets up and continues relentlessly attacking me but I continue to dodge.

"Stop dodging." Yuki says to me getting angrier and angrier.

"Yuki remember what I taught you. Don't let your enemy make you angry other wise you will do rash moves and lose." I say to her as I move to the left.

She stops for a minute to calm herself down then does a hand sign. "Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu." She says and a lot more of her appear. "Ice Style: Blizzard." They all say and blow snow out of their mouths.

My eye's widen and I jump up onto the ceiling and I cover myself in my chains along with the other ANBU while destroying the clones with a chain.

I hear a lot of poofs.

"Ice Style: Chilling Temperature." Yuki's say simultaneously.

"Fire Style: Melting Temperature." I say in my chains and it gets warmer and I stop once its a normal temperature.

"Fire and Ice. These two are amazing to watch." Tamotsu says from the door while I hears hums of agreement.

I retract my chain and I meet an Ice sword with the plate on my fingerless glove. "Fire Style: Inferno." I blow fire out of my mouth and I melt the ice sword and I burn Yuki and she jumps back down.

"She really is Kushina's daughter." Another ANBU says from the side lines.

I stay on the roof and my red hair falls half way to the ground. "Come on Yuki I know you have more than that in you." I say to her and she nods.

"Snow Style: Geographical Snow Climate." Yuki says doing fast hand signs and slams her hand on the ground and half of the arena is covered in snow and small mountains.

I jump down to the ground my hair flies around me until I land, it falls on my back perfectly. "Fire Style: Climate Change." I do light speed hand signs and I slam my hand on the ground and my half becomes a volcano area with lava and mini volcano's and rock hard ground that's pitch black.