The Journey to the Land Of Waves Begins

So its December now and I just watched a Barbie version of The Nutcracker. Don't judge me I like what I like. So since I put a video or a picture on each media for the chapter I would put a Nutcracker song this time on the media its called. The Nutcracker: Sugar Plum Princess. its the song number but no dancing. I don't own the video or song obviously or Naruto just Kayla, Kiki, and Haru. I might add more people later on but I don't know.
-Author
________________________________________________________________________________

-The Next Morning at 6:15-

Kayla's POV

My alarm goes off and I try reaching towards it. "I HATE MORNINGS AND ALARMS." I yell and I reach my alarm and I throw it out my open window.....Wait open window..... "Who's in my room this time." I groan and I sit up and I rub my eyes and I see Kakashi in my window sill smiling his usual closed eyed smile and I groan and I go back under my covers. "Go away." I mutter and he takes my blanket off and I groan again.

"Come on get ready we have a mission today." He says way to happy that he's waking me up.

"This is payback isn't it." I mutter as I look at him and he nods with his famous closed eyed smile. "Urrggg NARUTO GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED." I yell and I hear a thump from his room. I get up and I walk to my closet and I grab a outfit that I wore the other day for the survival exercise/exam and I walk to the bathroom cursing Kakashi under my breath as I walk to the bathroom and I kick Naruto's door open effectively taking it off its hinges and hitting Dad and Naruto and I keep walking to the bathroom. 

"HEY KAYLA WHAT WAS THAT FOR." Naruto yells from his room

"Don't Naruto I heard her earlier she yelled she hated mornings she's worse than Kushina in the morning." Dad says to Naruto.

"LISTEN TO HIM NARUTO AND TAKE IT AS A WARNING." I yell as I enter the bathroom and I shut the door behind me and I do everything I need to do and I walk back to my room and I grab my bag and I grab Dad's old white coat he gave me and I walk to the kitchen and I grab a few apples a few sealing scrolls Mom left out for me and my weapons pouch I usually keep draped on the back of the couch. "DAD MOM I'M HEADING TO THE GATES NOW." I say and Mom rushes into the room.

"DONT YOU LEAVE YET." She yells and Dad and Naruto walk in sweat dropping

"Uh Mom did you need something?" I ask her.

"YES I DO." Mom yells again.

"And that is?" I ask her.

"I NEED YOU TO PICK ME UP A BOTTLE OF THE SAKE FROM THE LAND OF WAVES ITS FOR A FRIEND OF MINE." Mom yells and I sweat drop.

"A bottle of sake." I pause. "Is it for Anko so she can get with Iruka?" I ask.

"UH NOT THE POINT." Mom yells and I sigh. "AND I WANT A FLOWER FROM THE LAND OF WAVES." She yells and I nod.

"Naruto you get the sake I'll get the flower." I say and he shakes his head in a no answer. "Fine I'll get both." I say reluctantly.

"Now did you have breakfast?" Dad asks me and Naruto.

"I have apples for the trip and I have emergency food and Naruto you cant have any its mine and I have water I should be fine." I say and Naruto slumps to the ground depressed.

"Can we go out for Ichiraku's before we leave Kayla?" Naruto asks.

I tap my chin thinking. "4 bowls and fast for each and by the time we get to the gates Kakashi and Tazuna should be arriving and the others will arrive after." I say and he dances around happily. "But wouldn't you rather get dango we could take it with us on the trip." I say and he shakes his head and I sigh. "Alright bye Mom bye Dad see ya after the mission." I sya and I walk out behind Naruto.