Flash Back of a Mission Part 2

-A Few Hours Later-

Kayla's POV

Someone shakes me. "Kayla get up we're leaving now."

"Ok I'm up I'm up." I stand up and Idate sits on Naruto's back as we run to the giant stair case and we run up the stairs.

"No wonder these stairs are called the soul breaker how can they run there so easily." Sakura says to Sasuke.

"Well no one ever accused them of not having energy." Sasuke says and I grin back down at them and he sighs.

I laugh a bit and me and Naruto run faster and once we get to the top Idate gets off of Naruto and runs to the place thingy and he grabs something and we continue running with me annoyed. "Naruto we should catch up and fast." I tell him.

"Yeah lets go." Naruto says and Yuzuki jumps off me and starts to run with us.

We run faster and we see Idate getting picked on again and I use a few chains to make a barrier around me and Idate. "Seriously why do you keep getting into trouble." I say looking at him through the corner of my eye.

"So-rry." Idate says sarcastically. "Why are you here anyways?" Idate asks me.

I focus on the barrier and more things fly at us and rain down on us. "Does this guy ever quit?" I mutter. "Idate whatever you do wait until Naruto and Sasuke beat this guy got it?" I ask him.

"I don't need your help." He says to me stubbornly.

"Idate listen to me even though you already annoyed me many times I already claimed you as a brother and I don't want to see you hurt it would be my fault if you got hurt anyway." I say to him and he steps back shocked. "You are an older self proclaimed brother of mine." I say out of the corner of my eye and my chains get hit badly a few times. I groan and I focus on my chains. "CAN YOU GUYS NOT HIT THE CHAINS THEY ARE APART OF MY BODY YOU IDIOTS." I roar at them.

"SORRY." Naruto yells back.

"Hn." Was what Sasuke said.

I hit him in the back of the head with a chain. "Hn is not a word Sasuke." I say to him and I focus on my chains as they hit them again and I groan. "WHAT DID I JUST SAY." I yell at them.

"SORRY." Naruto yells.

They continue fighting and Sasuke gets thrown over a cliff. "SASUKE." I yell getting angry.

Naruto wins and all that jazz and Idate and Naruto cross the bridge by cutting the rope.

I jump down to Sakura and Sasuke. "Are you both alright?" I ask.

"Sasuke is knocked out cold and my injuries are fine but he needs treatment as soon as possible." Sakura says to me.

I nod and I bend down. "Just place him on the ground so I can get him in a stable condition." I order her.

She sets Sasuke in front of me.

I start healing him to the best of my ability and I get him in a stable condition. "Sasuke is gonna be fine as long as nothing else happens to him." I say to her. "Now I better catch up to Naruto and Idate, I leave Sasuke in your care Sakura." I tell her and she nods and I flash step next to Naruto and he stand on a pole and I sit in front of him.

"GO IDATE." We yell.

Other people cheer and Idate crosses the finish line and puts the thing he grabbed from before on a pillow and he falls on the ground in exhaustion. Everyone one cheers.