D Ranks more D Ranks ooh C Rank goodie.....The Spandex

I don't own Naruto just Kiki Kayla and Haru and maybe more characters to come. I don't own this song or video the song is called Impossible by Manafest.
____________________________________________________________________________________

"Kayla point B"

"Kiki point C"

"Haru point A"

"How much distance is between you and target?" Minato asks.

"5 feet." Kayla says

"5 feet." Kiki says

"5 feet." Haru says

"Capture pet Tora is a go on the count of three capture her." Minato says. "3."  "2." "1." Haru lunges at Tora and catches her and she scratches his face trying to get free and we walk out. "Identification Kayla." Minato says.

"Red ribbon on the right ear identification run away pet Tora confirmed." She states.

"Capture run away pet Tora complete lets go back to the Hokage office and return lost pet Tora." Minato says to us.

"Yes Minato-Sensei." Kiki says.

Kayla takes Tora away from Haru and Tora calms down. "Mission complete." She states and they walk back to the Hokage office and Tora gets swept away from Kayla by her owner and gets a bonecrushing hug. "Now I know why Tora ran away." Kayla whispers to Kiki and Haru and they nod in agreement. "I should save that cat." Kayla whispers. "Maybe Mom can help." She mutters.

"Don't even try Kayla I already tried its useless." Minato whispers to Kayla.

Kayla's POV.

"Ok change of subject anymore missions?" I ask.

'I'm still saving Tora' I mentally think.

"Yes we can either babysit the prime ministers kids or help buy grocerys for the elders." Dad suggests.

"Neither I want a harder mission I'm fed up with these dumb D Rank missions can we at least have a C Rank?" I ask and Kiki hits me on the head and I fall. "Oww what was that for Kiki." I complain while holding the new forming bump on my head.

"Dont speak to the Hokage like that we should except these missions." She scolds me.

"But I'm fed up with doing D Ranks seriously they are just chores that people need to do themselves." I say and Haru nods in agreement and Dad sighs and Mom walks in. "Mom I need someone to back me up with this aren't D Rank missions just chores people need to do themselves?" I ask her and Dad looks at me with betrayal in his face.

"Kushin don't listen to her she doesn't know what she's saying." Kiki says and I think her on the head and she falls to the ground complaining.

"That they are I agree with Kayla on this one Minato she has a point people arent helpless and I bet these D Ranks are starting to tick Kayla off." Mom says on my side and he sighs.

"Thanks Mom now Dad give us a better mission." I tell him and he sighs in defeat.

"Fine we will go on a C Rank we are to escort someone to the Land of Waves and we will be accompanied by Team 7." Dad says and he stands up.

"Sasuke and Sakura are coming?" Kiki asks.

"I guess so now go get Team 7 Kayla and be here in 30 minutes to review the mission." Haru says to me and I groan.

"Why me why cant one of you do it?" I say to them as they push me out the door. "Fine whatever I'll be back in a few minutes dragging Team 7 with me." I say and I walk down the hall and down the stairs and I bump into Team 7. "Speak of the devil come on we have a mission both my team and yours." I say and I drag Kakashi up the stairs and the others follow sweat dropping and I toss Kakashi in and I go in behind him. "I'm back and I am now curious as to what is under Kakashi's mask." I say and Haru and Kiki nod in agree with me while Sasuke just glares at me and so does Sakura and Naruto huggs me. I hold my hands up in surrender from the glares I'm recieveing.