The Bell Test

I don't own this song or the video the original song belongs to Coldplay and the video belongs to Extreme Extremity you can look the song up on YouTube and the song is called "Viva La Vida" one of my favorites ok and I don't own Naruto just the plot my OC's Kayla, Haru Strife and Kiki Inuzuka I might have more people come in later on just to warn ya all
-Author

________________________________________________________________________________

My alarm goes off and someone walks in but I don't notice as I try reaching my alarm to shut it off half asleep. "STUPID ALARM" I yell and I finally reach it and I throw it at the door and its hits someone and I hear a groan and I go back to sleep. 'Is someone in my room' I mentally think and I sit up and I throw a pillow at someone and I hear another groan. 'SOMEONE IS IN MY ROOM'

"Oww." I hear and my eyes fly open.

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM HARU AND KIKI." I yell.

"We came to wake you up so we could get there on time." Kiki explains.

"Oh is that all well I'm going back to sleep there is a couch over there." I point to it. "And a recliner over there." I point to it and I lay back down. "Can you guys give me my pillow back?" I ask.

"Aren't you worried about being late?" Haru asks me.

"No Dad has to go to the Hokage's office at 6 am for a meeting and Mom has to go with him on top of that he has to think of a way to outsmart me and my jutsu's so its gonna take a while so I'm" I yawn. "Going back to sleep." I say and I pull my blanket up more next to me and I use part of it as a pillow and I go back to sleep.

Minato's POV

I stand out the door listening to Kayla explain why she isn't worried and I get reminded of the meeting and I quickly walk out and I drag a half asleep Kushina with me and we walk to the meeting while I think of a plan to outsmart Kayla.

Kiki's POV

"Can we eat breakfast then I'm starving." Haru complains.

"No Minato-Sensei said no breakfast and his daughter is right here and her brother is down the hall." I explain to him and he groans and I sits on the couch.

"Kayla shouldn't you wake your brother up so he won't be late?" Haru asks a half asleep Kayla.

"Dumbass let her sleep I saw her training last night she used up a lot of chakra." I tell him and I smack him upside the head.

"He has a point but Kakashi is always late as well but I would like to see him come back hungry as hell so I might as well wake him up." Kayla says reluctantly and I she rolls out of bed literally and she thumps on the floor and I finch and she gets up.

"Want us to come with you?" I ask her and she nods. 

She opens her eyes and she takes the blanket off and she walks to the door stepping on her alarm clock for good measure to make sure it stays quiet and she walks out and we follow her as she kicks down Naruto's door. "RAMENS READY." She yells and Naruto jumps out of bed and runs around full of energy and he runs to the kitchen. "No breakfast Naruto remember you have the Bell Test today you aren't allowed to eat." She scolds him half-asleep.

"Kayla you look like you just rolled out of bed." Naruto says as he tries to smooth her hair down a little.

"I did." She pauses. "literally." She says and he pushes us out of his room and closes the door. "Don't go back to sleep Naruto you have to be at training ground 7 by 5 and its 4:45 at the moment so you might want to hurry." Kayla says and she walks to the kitchen.