Chapter 23

BAD LANGUAGE SO IF YOUR A FETUS I AM SORRY!

Both Zoe and I looked at each other like 'what the actual fuck'. I responded with a 'I'll handle it' look. But I was too late.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!?" Alfie screamed, tearing Stacie off of her.
"I am Stacie Montez and I miss my boyfriend."
"No! Stacie! You broke up with me after cheating on me with my best friend!" I could see Zoe looking at him, with love in her eyes. "You see this beautiful girl? SHE'S my girlfriend and I love her to pieces, leave now or we will be notifying the police."

Alfie took Zoe by the waist and kissed her forehead. Why are they so cute? Stacie again flinged her body at him trying to kiss him, but Alfie pushed her away.

"Grab the phone Joe, call the police." Alfie said. All Joe, Zoe and I went further into the kitchen and took the phone. As Zoe punched in the number, you could hear Alfie and Stacie screaming at each other.

"All I have to do is press dial." Teased Zoe.

"Shut up you little slut!" bantered Stacie.

"She's the slut? I don't believe she cheated on her boyfriend with his best friend." I pitched in, defending my best friend.

"And who asked you to speak?"

"I don't need permission from some skanky bitch!" I spat.

"Just fuck off and do what your born to do, like live in a gutter and eat from the rubbish like all your family." she smiled a wicked smile.

"Excuse me!" Joe joined in, "But who do you think you are to speak to her like that? You have no place in this house, our any of ours. Leave now or I will be pressing dial on that phone."

She looked at him in disbelief as he took my hand in his. Stacie flicked her hair and left the house.

"Well that went well." Zoe said. It was followed by a chorus of 'mhmm's as we sat down at the kitchen island.

Alfie and I stared to make hot chocolates as the Sugginas got out some cookies.

~~

Later that night we were sitting around the living room and talked about YouTube.

"Shit, I need to film a video." mumbled Joe.

"Me too."

"Me too."

OMG guys! 5K reads AND I turned 14 yestursay! Best present ever guys! Keep voting, commenting and following me and I'll keep writing for you guys xx