Chapter Twelve

As I went upstairs to grab my laptop, I heard Zoe sobbing in her room. It sounded like she was trying too stay quiet, there was also a quiet but loud voice - her phone.

Many different things were running through my head; had someone died? Was there family conflict - that would also explain Joe's nasty attitude? Or was there something going on between her and Alfie?

"But... Alfie..." I heard her say between sobs. "I-I can't... y-you know I can't."

She sniffed and you could tell the call had ended. I softly knocked on the door.

"Piss off Joseph!"
"It's not Joe, can I come in?" I said pushing the door open a bit.

A cushion hit the door and I fully pushed it open.

"C'mon, Zoe. What's wrong?" I say sitting on the floor next to her bed.

Zoe was lying face down on her bed, she sniffled and looked over at me.

"Do you really care? Do you really want to talk about this?" she grumbled.
"Yes, of course I do,"

She sat up on her bed, legs crossed. She patted the space in front of her, and I sat.

Zoe told me about the call...

Yo yo yo! So guys, next chapter is going to be about what Zoe says to Ari....
Vote x
Comment x
Follow x
And please share with your friends, unless you're like me and don't have friends and writing stories like these make you feel better about yourself then share them with your dog:D

I'm so lame cx