Chapter 32

- 2 Years Later -

I took in a deep breath as Joe's dad took me by my hand.

Today was the day of my wedding, we had spent two whole years organising this day. We as in everyone, Joe's family, all of our friends. This day was just special to Joe and I, it's special to everyone.

My hair has been trimmed, layered and slightly curled. My make up has been done by Zoe and Louise and looks absolutely stunning! The dress... the dress. It's beautiful.

The bust of the dress is a silky white material, the waist is the same material only there are a few gems scattered and the skirt is full length, tussled, flowy and beautiful.

Joe's dad opens the doors, the first thing I see is the love of my life. My eyes don't leave his until I need to detach from Graham. You see, I do send invites to my parents but... well, they now have removed me from the family as of today where I become Ariana Samantha Sugg.

As Joe takes my hands in his he whispers, "You look drop dead gorgeous."

"And you look stunningly handsome." I whispered back.

The main event past quickly and it was time for our vowels. Ladies first.

"Joe, before I moved to the UK my life was boringly average. But when I moved into your sisters house, little did I know she had a brother, it changed my life completely. Four years ago when you first came down those stairs wearing nothing but a bath towel, I knew that there was going to be something between us." I looked out into the front row to see Graham tearing up a little.

Then it was Joe.

"Ariana, the first time I saw you was when I walked into Zoe's room when she was Skyping you a little over five years ago. And I thought, 'She I the most attractive pixelated person I've ever seen.' When I heard that you were going to be living in the same house as me I flipped out. Ariana, five years is a long enough crush to call it love at first sight."

--

After our wedding, Joe took me back to our place and carried me into our room. I saw a dim light glowing from the room. As Joe opened the door I saw candles lit everywhere, the vanilla smell of the scented candles filled my nose and the yellowish glow on the scattered rose petals made this a truly amazing feeling.

He lightly lay me down on my bed and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be back." he whispered before leaving the room.

'I could either make this night horrible, or perfect.' I thought to myself. So I jumped up from the bed, still in the dress may I add, and walked to the bathroom. I unzipped my dress hung it on the coat hook. This will be the last time I will need this dress because I know that I'm not ever getting married again, I've found the one.

"Babe?" called Joe from our room. "Babe, where are you?"

"I'm in here." I called back.

I heard his light footsteps coming up to the door, then the tug at the door knob and then the door was flung open. Joe was holding a wine bottle and two wine glasses.

"Babe, come to bed." He said in a low, sexy voice.

I obeyed his command and walked over and lay on the bed. He put the wine down and stripped himself down the his underwear. This was going to be a good night.

Ok so only a few more chapters left.... ok.... comment what you think of this story for a shout out in the next chapter!;)