Chapter 22

Ariana's P.O.V.

"That was probably Alfie in the hoodie, the one who took your wallet because I saw you pick it up an put it in your pocket. And who drained your car because you filled the tank before we left." I said in a disappointed voice, I was disappointed at Alfie for being so rude and so vain as to ruin our lovely date.

"But we didn't see his car, Ariana. Wait! The only car that passes us when we stopped and the car behind us on our way up, it was Alfie's mums!" I had to laugh at his face and the fact that your could the pin drop.

I clicked my finger as a sign to say 'you've finally realised?' He pushed my shoulder playfully and took my hand in his. We sat in silence for a few minutes, his thumb rubbing the back of my hand.

"Zoe's at my house!" I turned my body in the car.
"Yes, what about it?"
"Alfie will most likely be with her, Joe. What will happen? He'll be mad at you, mad at me." I stress.
"First of all, OUCH!" he squirms his hand from my tight grip, "Second of all, don't worry. Both Zoe and I do know how to calm Alfie, even when he's at the verge of killing someone." I laughed a bit at the last thing he said.

As we arrived at my house we saw Alfie's mums car in the drive indicating that he was still here.

"Shit's about to get mental." I said as I hopped out of the car and went around to meet Joe. He took my hand in his and intertwined out fingers. I cod feel myself get nervous as we got closer to the front door. I let out a sigh as Joe turned the door handle and proceeded into the kitchen.

But there was no shouting, no hollering and Alfie was crying.

"I'm so so so sorry Joe!" he cried as he walked up to us. "We to talk."

Us four, Zoe, Joe, Alfie and I sat in a circle on the floor in the living room. I had made everyone a hot chocolate and got out a plate of cookies.

"I used to be very depressed about a month after you took Stacie away from me, but now as I remember this I'm realising that you didn't take her, she cheated on me." Alfie started. "But anyway, I got mad at my self from becoming depressed because of a silly little girl. I got mad at the world for something that one person did."

"Mate, she told me you two had already split when she came after me. I honestly had no idea!" apologised Joe.

Alfie smiled at Joe as to say 'it's all goods mate'. "But now I've realised that I definitely should never have tempered with your date tonight, I am deeply sorry. When I came back here unrealised what I had done was extremely wrong and broke down crying. I now know that I'm in love with Zoe and you two are perfect for each other."

We all had a big group hug and told each other how much we love each other, we were like a happy little family.

After our little display of affection, Zoe opened her laptop and showed us what Stacie was like today. On Facebook, her profile picture was of her with a very exposing crop top and denim shorts that were so high that it showed off her bum cheeks on. On Twitter all her tweets were about her numerous boyfriends and her bio said 'Less than 15 k's away baby'. And on Instagram, literally every post she was nearly naked.

"But she used to be so innocent." gasped Alfie.

"What. A. Slut!" exclaimed Joe.

"How can someone let this happen to their life?" sighed Zoe.

"I don't even know her and I'm disappointed." I said in disbelief.

~~

It was now 2:43am and we were in the middle if watching Fast and Furious 5 when there was a knock on the front door. Everyone shot their heads towards the door then to each other. Alfie paused the DVD as we all stood to answer the door.

I slowly turned the cold metal handle and opened the door. Outside was a girl about my age she had albino blonde curled hair, perfect make up and she was wearing a red low hanging v-necked shirt, which you could see basically all her boob and the skinniest skinny jeans known to man. But the most striking feature was her emerald, grassy eyes that were bright enough to lead Michael Jackson back to life. (R.I.P. King of Pop.) It was Stacie Grey.

"Alfie!" she squealed and flung her arms around his neck. The look on Zoe's face was evil enough to scare satan himself.