Chapter 21

Still Alfie's P.O.V.

I see Joe and Ariana getting their shoes on and going over to their lane. The names on the score board are sappy and lovey names like "bae" and "love". It makes me sick that Joe can still find love and be happy with himself after what he did with me. I decide to sit in a place where I can see them both but they can't see me.

I notice Joe put his jacket with his wallet, phone and car keys behind the lane seats as it is him turn. I silently creep over to his jacket ad take his wallet. Making Ariana pay for this date will be the first of many steps to sabotage.

The next step will to drain some petrol from his car. I'm not sure how I will do this but I will find a way.

I ring my friend, Jake, who is a car dealer. He knows the tricks and hidden holes in cars. Ten minutes after I finish on the phone with him, he's here to drain the petrol.

"Ok, so take enough to leave them stranded but leave enough to get them I'm the middle nowhere." I say silently to Jake.

There were no questions asked from Jake because he knows, he was there when that man hoe stole my love from me. I'm not saying that I hate Zoe, I love her! It's just that I was deeply in love with Stacie.

~~

I'm sitting near the counter where Ariana and Joe are, where Joe is about to find out he's lost his wallet.

"Ok that comes to £50 sir." the cashier says.

You can see the look of panic and frustration on his face as he franticly pats all of his pockets several times. "I've lost my wallet." he says.

"Well someone has to pay or I'm notifying the police." says the cashier in a very annoyed tone.

"Well Steven, my good friend, please charge the bill to this account and I am deeply sorry for the mess up," Joe says to the cashier and hands him a paper with his bank details on it.

As they are walking out I hear Joe say to Ariana that he they may as well go straight back to Brighton and spend they day watching movies.

Once they were in their car and pit of the parking lot, I drove out behind them. I was a good few kilometres behind them so I could see the look of terror when they ran out of gas.

A few minutes out of town and through the country side, I saw Joe's car on the side of the road. But that little shit had a spare tank of gas in a bottle in his boot. Smart male skanky whore!

As I drove past I made sure they didn't see me. I drove angrily back to Ariana's house.

~~

I burst through the front door of her home and slammed Joe's wallet onto the counter top.

"Babe, babe, what's wrong?" Zoe said coming from the living room and walking towards me.

"That little pick was two steps ahead of me! I took his wallet, he charged the bill to his account. I drained the gas from his car, he has a spare tank. Even last night, we took his clothes, and they probably had sex!" I practically spat at Zoe, "Oh my God, I am so sorry babe." I apologised for being so horrible the past few days and decided to stay with her until they came home.

A/N: well well well, what shall be happening next chapter? Ohh!
Vote, Comment & Follow!xxxxxx