Chapter Ten

We had just finished putting the boxes in the little garage when my phone rang

"Hello?" I said.
"Where are you?" it was Zoe.
"Oh at mine, my furniture came."
"Well it's 10pm, what have you been doing to my brother!" she shouted into the phone, so loud that Joe heard and was rolling on the ground laughing.

Joe took the phone and left the garage for a moment. When he returned, he has a smile on his face.

"What?" I said.
"I'm going to stay here all night and help you create the gut of this shell."
"Then grab that box and let's go!"

Joe took the box and we headed to the large room which I called the living room.

The box was labeled 'bedside tables'. So we went up to the room which was going to be my bedroom and attempted this mission.

~~|~~

We were rolling on the ground in laughter. Tears streaming from my eyes. No sound came from my mouth. Whatever we made, it was not a bedside table.

"Ok, we need to take this seriously!" I said to Joe between laughs.
"Yes, otherwise what will your house look like?"
"Don't even put that image in my head."

We eventually got the table apart and put it back together.

After going back down an seeing the number of boxes we had, we decided to put the boxes in to the rooms the things went it to.

On our third trip for the kitchen, I dropped the box and fell to the ground, nice one aye?

Joe helped me up, but when he did, I tripped backwards and into the wall.
Bringing Joe tripping onto me, pushing me more onto the wall. He leaned in, his warm breath on my face, muscular body against mine, kind hands on my waist. His soft lips touched mine, our lips moved together and he pulled away.

"Sorry," he said with a crooked half smile.
"Why?"
"I don't know." He said stepping back.

We finished taking boxes to rooms and started to create my house.

A/N heeeeeeeeey readers of this story:) sorry for the slow chapter, ugh! u know the drill;)