Chapter 15

Today Joe took Zoe, Marcus, Niomi, Alfie, Louise, Darcy and I on a little camping trip. In one car there was Marcus, Niomi, Louise and Darcy - Marcus driving. And in my car there was Joe, Zoe, Alfie and I - Alfie driving.

Zoe sat in the front passenger seat and Joe and I sat together in the back. Zoe slid a cd into the little cd hole thingie.

She put in an album with som many different artists. But the first song that blasted was One Direction - Story Of My Life.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE. Started singing, maybe not singing, more like screaming?

It was a good hour and a half before we got to the camp site. It was a massive round field, with on one side a kitchen.

We set up our tents without fights. But there was a fight with who slept in which tent.

There was four tents. One was Louise and Darcy's because Darcy is a little munchkin and Louise has the most luggage.

One for Niomi and Marcus, only because they ran into it and refused to get out.

"But then the boys can sleep together and so can the girls!" argued Alfie.
"It shouldn't be a big deal." said Joe, trying to stay calm.
"Joe, I'll just share a tent with Zoe, no biggie." I said butting in.

We unpacked our sleeping bags. It was only 5, still light so I went on an adventure into the bush.