Chapter 24

Everyone decided to film challenge videos at my house with me as the guest. Alfie was doing a 'what's in my hand?', Zoe's doing the tin can challenge and then Joe and I are playing dare or dare. First we clamber up to my room to film Alfie's video.

I raced around my house looking for five interesting things for Alfred to feel. I took my coat hanger, a crayon, a bolt I found in the garage, my Mickey Mouse necklace and a potato.

"What's up guys!" he started. "As you can see, completely different backdrop. That is because I'm at my friend Ariana's house." I waved as he motioned to me. "And today we are doing one of my absolute favourite games. It'a the What Is In My Hands challenge." Joe and Zoe cheer behind the camera.

"You first!" I said as soon as he finished speaking.

"What! No, you."

"Your channel, I don't even have a channel." I protest.

"Then get one and put the blind fold on!" Alfie counted.

I sighed and slapped the blind fold on my face and held my hands out. He placed a slimy substance in my hands. And cue naughty thoughts...

"Jelly you twat!"

After possible an hour of minimal bickering and maximum cowardice, we had completed the video, me winning and tweeting off his phone: @PointlessBlog: Help, I have actually just shat my self in the middle of the train... it's smells so bad and people are staring... help tips?

With that, he picked me up over his shoulder and carried me outside. I really hate being small. Zoe and Joe followed us out vlogging this event. Thank you?

"Deyes, you put me down!" I said as ghetto as I could manage.

But then I saw a massive mud puddle... the joys. I knew where I was going.

So after numerous showers, I had finally got rid of all mud and changed into grey fat pants, neon orange hooded jumper, slipped on some fluffy socks and whipped my hair into a bun. As some may say 'It was getting a bit chilly outside.'

We'd started to film Zoe's video shortly after my hair was slightly, naturally curled from the bun and I'd put on some make up.

"Hello everyone!" said Zoe waving at her camera. "Today I am joined with my friend Ariana and we are filming a Tin Can Challenge!" She motioned for me to say hi.

"Hello."

"Well don't be too enthusiastic about filming with me!" she sarcastically sighed.

"HELLO VIEWERS!" I hollered.

Zoe had explained the rules and away we went. I had the first turn and picked number 5 from the cup. We had many attempts to open the can but it was all too confusing for two girls so we had to call in the experts; Alfie and Joe. They opened it in a heart beat.

The joys... Mushy Peas.

It had to be the food I hated the most... of course. All three of them chanted 'Eat it. Eat it.' so I took a spoon, scooped a decent amount an chucked it in my mouth, as well as a cup of water. But I did eat it, right? Yes.

Zoe was next and she picked out the lucky number 7. Well lucky for me because she got the mushrooms.

"Well, well, well." I laughed at her pout. "Payback is best served with room temperature, soggy and stank mushrooms."

Forty-seven minutes later our breaths smelt like a cat had relieved itself in our throats and it was time to film Joe's video.

Ooh two chapters in a day, what is this? haha I feel as if I've been neglecting this story so I'm going to try and update on... Wednesdays, Fridays possibly Tuesday and possibly in the weekends... i'll get back to you on that one:) yay!!
Vote x
Comment x
Follow for more x