Chapter 25

Joe sat down next to me after turning on his camera and taking his laptop off charge.

"Hey guys, so today I am with Ariana," I waved as he introduced to his viewers, "and we are filming dare or dare, inspired by The Janoskians."

"So Joe has just tweeted out #DareJoana and now we are awaiting your dares." I finished.

"First one, from @emzie14blueone (A/N: follow me😉) I dare you two to do this toga pose." quoted Joe and attached was a picture of Marcus and Niomi doing a yoga pose from one of his videos.

We... attempted it? No, we failed. Nicest way to put it was that we failed.

"Next!" I grabbed Joe's laptop and read another dare. "From Sprinkleofglitter, I dare you to do each others make up. I see you creeping Louise."

I cleaned off my make up and spread all my cosmetics across the table in front of the camera. We had decided that Joe would do mine first. Why? I have no idea why I am letting him do my make up, but we did get dared so...

"Ok, first I am using this." he said holding up my powder foundation.

"Sure you are."

"What? Is it wrong?"

I pretended to zip my mouth shut as he continued to mess up my face. At one point I do believe he licked my liquid liner, the joys.

"Ta da! Masterpiece!" Joe flamboyantly exaggerated handing me a mirror. Ok so nearly passing out was mean, but I looked like a sun baked tomato with blue lips and panda eyes.

As I did Joe's make up I made sure to do a good job because on all videos where other people do their friends make up, its always hideous. So I made actual effort.

"Fabulous, extravagant and stunning don't begin to explain how I look." said Joe starring into a mirror.

As Joe ended the video he turned off the camera and tackle me to his bed and lay just above me, pinning me down. Wow that boy has an effect on me...

"You look gorgeous," I said to him, noticing that he still has the make up on.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me. Oh, my. Oh, god. Oh, my god! This boy had just worked his magic, if you know what I mean -Insert winky face here-.

As we were lying side by side under is covers, clothing scattered on the floor, Zoe decided to wander into the room, causing both Joe and I to jump.

A/N: Wednesday (NZ time people, get with it) update. this week the updates won't be great because I have exams all week:(

Oh and by the way, my best friend Lily (ImmaUnicorn) has a YouTube account and will hopefully be uploading soon (HINT LILY) so..... subscribe to her! Plus I am not happy with this chapter:/

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePopstar821