Chapter 29

- The Phone Call -

"Hello mum!" I cheered.
"Ariana, I need to talk to you about this new life of yours," she started. "First thing, I see you have a YouTube channel. Take it down, now! I don't want my daughter involved with online abuse." What abuse? "Secondly, you are being influenced by the people around you. Zoe and Louise have transformed you into one of them, you never used to wear make up and now in every picture I see your skin is a different colour!" What the actual? "And lastly, the new boy on your life, Joe? Is that his name? Well he needs to go too, he is also a bad influence and I'm sure you will turn into a reckless adult around these people!" she hollered.
I couldn't believe it. "Well, mum, firstly I am not taking down my highly successful YouTube channel because I receive virtually no hate or abuse from it. Why should I take down something half a million people like because of something that hasn't happened yet? Secondly, Zoe and Louise are my best friends an I have always warn this much make up but never around you because you are a judgemental pessimist! And thirdly, Joe is the best thing that has happened to me! He teaches me how to have fun, how to live and how to be myself." I replied then talking slowly to say: "If you would take one moment, one moment, to realise that you can't control my life, that I am doing better than I ever have with you."
"Well, I hope you know that you have been totally rude to me today and it is unacceptable in this family!"
"Well if sticking up for what and who I love isn't how you family works than count me out!" I hung up the phone.

- Back To Joe And Ariana -

"Did your mum really say that?" asks Joe.
"Yep,"
"What. A..." I cut him off.
"Bitch?"
"You said it!" he laughed.
"I hope you know how much you mean to me." I said after a short silence and looking into his eyes.
"I have a fair idea after hearing what happened in that phone call."

"I used to be quite a self conscious person, Joe. I always covered my face with make up, I never wore shorts, and I always hid who I really was because I was scared of what people would think of me. But now that I'm with you, I find myself to be able to go up town in short shorts, not wear so much make up when I'm around other people because I don't care anymore. I don't care anymore because all along I was trying to impress people, but now I don't have to because the one person I really wanted to impress, is already mine." I said squeaking his hand.

"Ari, babe." he started, but never finished.

Joe gently pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, pulling down the neck of my jumper and kissing up my neck. He ran the very tip of his tongue along my collar bone, making me let out a moan. He help onto my exposed thighs with his hands and ran his hand up to the hem of my jumper and pulling it over my head so I was left in my bra and shorts.

I crawled backwards up the bed so I was resting on the pillows, he followed me up the bed and placed his hands either side of me. I found the hem of his T-shirt and practically ripped it off his body.

"Patience young grass hopper, you must learn to wait to be rewarded." he whispered into my ear. I let out a giggle.

Looking down at his torso, it was a mission not to be attracted like damn. Ok, anyways...

He took my waist and pulled me onto his lap so I had my legs crossed around him. Joe placed his warm hands just beneath my bra strap and help me tight to his body. He fell on top of me once again and brushed his soft lips against mine but didn't kiss me. Such a tease. His hands trailed down to the waist of my shorts an his pinky fingers just going under at my hips. As he advanced at taking my pants off, I evaluated what was actually happening.

My knees became weak, my desire growing stronger and then it happened. He pulled a condom out of his sweat pants pocket.

It was happening, for the second time. But this meant a lot more, this was us truly loving each other. This was amazing.