Chapter 34

A month after the wedding I woke up at 6am and threw up in the bathroom. One month after the wedding, one month after we had sex. This may mean...

I decided to stay up, the house could do with a quick clean.

Firstly I made some coffee and got out some cloths. I wiped down every surface in the kitchen a downstairs bathroom, then moved on to the living room where I collected dishes, put them in the dish washer and turned it on.

I had successfully cleaned the whole of downstairs before 8am and before Joe come rolling down.

Today Zoe, Louise and I are going up town and going shopping. Who doesn't need a girls night out? And Alfie, Marcus and Joe are playing Fifa at Alfie's.

~~

Zoe, Louise and I finished our shopping trip at this really nice little cafe for some coffee. I sat quietly, sipping on my hazelnut Mocca.

"Are you ok, Ariana?" asked Zoe.

"Um... I'm not sure." I replied, stumbling on my words. "Joe and I- we had sex and I think I'm pregnant."

They both gasped and we left immediately. We went to a pharmacy and bought some pregnancy test sticks. They directed me to a public toilet and told me to try.

"You can't be serious. Not here." I whined.

"Just do it." the both chorused.

A few minutes later I came out of the bathroom, "Positive."

~~

That night I stayed at Louise's with Zoe and filmed a Haul video with all my new clothes and beautiful smelling soaps.

I called Joe.

"Hello baby."

"Hey, um, are you doing anything tonight?" I said in a shaky voice.

"Well Alfie and I were going to go back to his and I was going to stay overnight and film heaps, why? What's wrong?"

"Um, could you both please come to Louise's?"

"Yeah sure baby, need anything?"

"Could you please bring me some clothes, enough for a few nights?" I heard him sigh a very sad breath. "Don't worry, it's nothing to do with you, just I need to talk."

"Ok baby, see you soon. Love you."

"Love you." I replied then hanging up.

After I hung up I kept hearing questions an questions. My head was spinning in nervousness. Would he be ok? How would he react?

I felt myself fall, I kept falling. But luckily I landed on the softness of the couch.

I woke up an hour later with someone, Louise, shaking my shoulder.

"Ari? Honey? Joe's just arrived." she hummed. "Wake up now Ariana."

I fluttered my eyes open, flashed Louise a thanking smile and went to pour myself a glass of water. Just as I took my first sip of the cold water, Joe and Alfie walked in.

The look on his face almost brought tears to my eyes. I ran to him and hugged him tight. He was obviously taken back but he did hug me back. I pulled away and looked straight into his eyes, our noses touching.

"I love you." I whispered and Joe whispered it back. "Please sit down, everyone."

Zoe and Louise already knew so there were really there for support. But Alfie and Joe were full of questions. I let them finish their ramblings and it gave me enough time to think over what I was going to say and to finish my cold drink.

"Ok, so." I started. "This morning I woke up all of a sudden and puked in the bathroom. I didn't think much of it until I started to clean the house later that morning." I sighed. "But through out the day I talked to Zoe and Louise about this and..." I looked into Joe's eyes, confusion and worry. "And well, I took a pregnancy test and it was positive."

There was a moment of silence as the boys were processing what I had just said.

Then Joe's and Alfie's mouths grew into massive smiles. Joe raced up to me, picked me up and spin me around, kissing my neck many times.

"Babe this is great news!" he said, putting me back down.

This is the second to last chapter guys:):):) I'm so happy with this.
Follow me on twitter: @emzie14blueone
Instagram: emmycrayx