Chapter Three

We finally arrived back at Zoe's house with our food, I love food, but hey! Who doesn't? Anyways, the house was empty, not like empty empty, but no one was there, empty.

"Do you know how excited I am that you're going to stay?" Zoe asked with a mouth full of burger.
"No, I hope very! I'm also so excited because we haven't actually SEEN each other properly, we only ever Skype," I reply.

It's true though, the Harries twins were Skyping Zoe when I met her and we've only ever Skyped and texted.

We just finished our dinner when a handsome, blonde and reasonable buff boy walks into the living room.

"ZOE!!!! WHERE'S MY LAPTOP!?" he hollers from across the room.
"You don't have to shout, I'm right here," Zoe complains "It's on your bed."

The boy was about to leave when he spotted me in the corner of the room.

"And who is this Zoe?" he mumbles.
"Oh! This is my friend Ariana," she introduces me.
"Oh. Hello Ariana, I'm Joe, Zoe's little brother." he says, reaching into shake my hand. I laugh at his formalness.
"Hey," I manage to mumble out before he races off to his room I guess. "Zoe! You never told me about your brother. You tell me all about your life but not about your brother?"
"And what about it?" she says.
"He's... fairly attractive." I choke out.
"HAHAHAHA! OMG! Can you not say that you have a crush on him?" Zoe laughed as hard as she could then whispers.
"I never said I had a crush on him...." I trail off

Zoe gives me a look that says 'Oh yip?'

I whisper "Maybe a little."

A/N Ok guys! Please recommend this to your friends and vote for this and PLEASE follow me! I only have like, 5 followers.
PLEASE keep reading, I know ive given up on SO many other books, but I PROMISE I wont give up on this, SHANKYOU BEAUTIES xx