Chapter Eleven

By the time we went to sleep we only had the bedroom and living room done. But considering I have no sheets and stuff I couldn't make the bed, so I ended up crashing on a love seat and Joe was on the couch.

I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?"
"Hey, it's Zoe." she answered.
"Oh hey, wuddup?" I asked rubbing my eyes.
"On my way to get you guys"

She immediately hung up and left me wondering why she would need/want us back at hers so early, it was like 8am!

----

As we were driving to get some breakfast, Zoe turned the radio on and it blasted Five Seconds Of Summer.

She didn't turn it down, just kept driving.

"Where going for breakfast?" I asked Zoe.
She hesitated, "sorry what was the question?"
"Here's a question, what's up with you today, this week even?" rudely asked Joe.

There was no answer.

The rest of the car ride was silent, apart from the booming radio.

We arrived at McDonalds and Zoe ordered everyone this random thing I had never heard of (trust me to not know junk food) and we were off again.

"Turn the music up Zoe I don't think anyone can hear it," said Joe.

I gave him the 'shut the fuck up face', but he just ignored it.

You can tell by the look on Zoe's face that she was about to explode. Luckily enough though, we just pulled into the drive.

Zoe was first inside and she raced up to her room. I followed her up, but Joe stayed down.

"Are you ok Zoe?"
"No, just. I need to film a video," she practically pushed me out of her room.

Heeeeeeeeeeey guys, 155 reads? Wow! Thankyoooooou! xx