SURPRISE | harry holland

You had been dating Harry for a little over a yearProbably the best year of your lifeYou guys made it work everydayBut it was hardSince you lived in the US and he lived in EnglandHe tried to visit when Tom had his premiers in the USSometimes you went with themSometimes you couldn'tBut Harry always managed to bribe Tom to stop at your place before they left or before their next tripSo he always tried to visit youBut when he couldn't, he always called to apologize and let you know that he would visit when he couldYou guys had spent your first Christmas last year togetherAnd it was almost the 25thHarry knew how important spending Christmas together was for youAnd he tried to find a way to fly over thereNo matter how much he saved upThe flights were bookedAccording to what he told youYou just didn't know that he was hiding somethingIt was a surpriseAnyways, it was Christmas EveYou had snuggled up on your couch, your computer on the coffee table as you watched the Christmas episode of The Flash againProbably your favorite episode yetJust because it was so adorableAnd it featured your favorite shipAnywaysSo you were watching the show when your phone rangIt was a message from Harry"I hope you're having a comftorable Christmas Eve, my love. I really wish I could visit."
Your eyes kinda teared up at the message, knowing that Harry was barely waking up in EnglandIn reality, he had just landed at the airport and was on his way to your placeNot by himself, of courseSam, Harrison and Tom were with him"It's alright, my Harry. I just hope you're having a good morning."
Harry had just arrived at your house when his phone pinged, a message from youHe smiled to himself, before all the boys got out of the car Tom had gotten, and grabbed their suitcasesHarry didn't answer the text and instead, started walking up the drivewayEveryone else was so happy to see you and for Harry to see you as wellThey knew how much you guys missed each otherYou were inside, waiting for a text back and watching the showYou watched the exchange between Barry and IrisKinda wishing that could happen to you right nowYou were watching the screen when you heard noises from the front doorTurning around, you reached for your phone, getting ready to call the police just in case someone was breaking inYou finally got up and that's when the door openedAndBOOMIn walked HarryYou were crying and you didn't move for a couple secondsYou just stood there and dropped your phone on the floorThe rest of the guys walked in and Harrison was recording you twoThat's when you jumped over the couch and your arms went around Harry's shoulders and your legs wrapped around his waistHe held you tight, swaying you before you unwrapped your arms from himThe boys were quiet, watching your exchange as they smiledHonestly this was the best Christmas gift you could have gotten"How are you here?"
"Well, the boys knew how much it meant to you that we're together on Christmas, so they pitched in and brought me here."With teary eyes, you hugged each of them, as they smiled and wrapped their arms around your frameYou were so thankful for themEspecially that they went out of their way to surprise youBut you were so happy that Harry cameAnd he made an effort to come and surprise youBest. Christmas. Ever.