BEHIND THE LENS | harry holland

Y/n Y/l/n was a well known photographer. She had started out taking simple pictures with her phone, until she was able to get a polaroid camera, where she took more intimate pictures. From there, she was able to by her own Nikon D7500 camera, where she took landscape pictures, headshots and portraits. Her pictures were uploaded daily on Instagram, as she shared with her followers and close friends her daily life. Her popularity rose almost immediately, as she gained attention.

After college, she had been paid by a number of different companies, actors/actresses, and artists, as she had been told to photograph them in their daily life.

This was her job for a couple years, as she took on small jobs in her photography business.

-

Harry Holland loved photography. He didn't know what pushed him to start taking pictures, but he did. His pictures tend to show the smallest things in a place that might not have as much creativity, and transform it so it shows minimalist art in the simplest of places.

He took inspiration from other photographers, as he followed lots of them. He hadn't been paid to take pictures, but Tom and Harrison brought him anywhere they went, as they let him take pictures during their press tours and during filming sometimes. It was nothing compared to his favorite photographer, someone whom he had started following since he was 17.

He had grown fond of seeing Y/n's posts on her Instagram, as she posted new photos almost daily. He was one of the firsts to like her posts.

He didn't think he'd notice.

But his brothers noticed. Oh, they did.

"Mate, you've got a crush on her."

"No I don't!"

"You're head over heels for this girl you've never even met!"

"Does it matter? You like Selena Gomez, Sam , and you've never met her."

Sam was silent, as he nodded and Tom looked at his brother in disbelief.

Harry wasn't going to bring himself to contact her. So Tom decided to step in instead.

-

Y/n had gone home, and was putting her equipment away when she received an email from her open MacBook. Sitting down on the couch, her laptop on her lap, she opened the last email, the sender's name catching her eye.

To: Miss Y/N Y/L/N

Hello there,

My name is Tom Holland and I'm a new and upcoming actor in Hollywood. I've currently been busy promoting my new movie, Spider-Man: Homecoming and I needed someone to take my latest pictures for me. I've seen your work and I think you would be perfect for the job. That is, if you'd like to take it. If you would, please respond at your earliest convenience. I will be awaiting your response.

Sincerely,
Tom Holland

She was surprised. She didn't think the newest actor for Spider-Man would contact her for pictures. She immediately typed out her response and sent it, receiving a reply almost immediately.

Thank you for accepting. I will be in the Los Angeles area in a week, at the Chinese Theatre. If you'd like, we could meet up before and after the premier to take the pictures. I look forward to meeting you, Miss Y/L/N.

- Tom Holland

-

Just as promised, Tom arrived at the airport a week and a half later, Harrison, Harry and Sam with him. As they established their ride, and went to the hotel, Tom excused himself from the room and dialed the photographers number. She answered after the 3rd ring.