SAFE HAVEN (p1) | harrison osterfield

"Alright, those are all the boxes." Harrison turned to Tom, as he put down the last box before closing the door.

"Hey, where's the track pad?"

"Uh, that box over there. Are you seriously going to put that in the backyard already?" Harrison scoffed before smiling and helping Tom bring the mattress outside.

They immediately started blowing it up, as the air was pumped into the mattress, and within minutes, it was ready. Harrison took off his shoes, wanting to see if he could do a flip on the track pad.

"Alright, just bring your knees up."

Harrison made a quick running start, as he propelled his body forward and jumped, bringing his arms around his knees and back down as he landed the flip.

Tom was ecstatic as he started showing Harrison how to do a backflip, before Harrison just replied with a simple, "No thanks, I think I'll stick to the basic flip."

With a laugh, Tom kept doing his own flips, as they stayed in the backyard for an hour before going inside and putting away their things. They arranged the furniture and Harrison moved his boxes to the 2nd bedroom before feeding Tessa and fixing dinner for himself.

At this point, Tom had finished as well, and Harrison had been done with his dinner. He was very proud, as he showed it off in a video before Tom walked in and snatched his dinner.

"Thank you!"

Harrison, in disbelief, recorded Tom walking away from him with his dinner in his hands before shaking his head and serving another plate for himself.

"Gee, thanks, mate." Harrison walked to the living room, as Tom just smiled and played "John Wick 2" on tv.

Their night was spent having a few laughs, drinking beer and watching a movie.

-

Y/n had noticed the very good looking boys living next door. They had moved 2 months ago and she had yet to introduce herself. It seemed that they were always out and about, and she was busy as well.

She had just landed a role in the hit tv show The Flash, alongside big stars and she had been to busy to be around in her house as much as she wanted.

The only downside was her overprotective boyfriend. The house wasn't actually her's, she was only living with him. And sometimes, it wasn't the best situation she wanted to be in.

She had just come home from a long day at work, doing stunts and working alongside Grant, when she walked into an alcohol filled house. Looking around, she saw beer bottles and vodka bottles littered around the kitchen and the living room, before her boyfriend walked out.

"Where have you been!"

"I was filming, Devon, you know this."

"Really? That's your excuse?" Devon snapped at her, as she backed up, as he only came closer.

His breath stank of alcohol as she winced from the smell, Devon only bringing up his hand to bring her chin up.

"Just tell me the truth. You've been cheating on me."

"What?" She snapped back, as her eyes widened, making eye contact with her drunk boyfriend. He wasn't making any sense at all.

"Just admit it! You've been cheating on me all along! I'm the only one bringing money to the table!"

"You're drunk, Devon. You're not making any sense. We can talk about this in the morning."

"No! There will be no 'talking in the morning' anymore. We're done. It's over."

"What?" Tears were springing in her eyes, as Devon pushed her back onto the door, as she stumbled and kept making eye contact with her.

"You heard me. Get out."

She made advances towards him, trying her best to make him reason with her and the only thing she was awarded with, was a slap across her face.

His knuckles had connected with her cheek, his metal ring on his ring finger cutting her cheekbone as she started to bleed. Tears were now rolling down her face as he pushed her out of her own home and closed the door.

She was alone.

-

Harrison and Tom were in their house when Tessa started barking uncontrollably. They turned, trying to find the source for her barking when they heard the shouting from next door.

Both of their heads peeking out from behind the curtain, they heard their neighbors fighting before the door was slammed closed and a figure was outside. It had been pouring rain for a couple hours now and it didn't look like it was stopping anytime soon.

Their eyes adjusted to the darkness as they noticed it was a young woman, around their age, standing in the pouring rain. Her hands were cupping her face as her shoulders shook, only confirming their suspicions.

She was crying.

Harrison, without thinking, grabbed his hoodie, and ran out the door, Tom trying to catch up to him as he only ran towards the crying girl. Trying not to slip, Harrison managed to maintain his speed, as he stopped right in front of her.

"Are you okay?"

She looked up and Harrison gasped.

Her cheek was cut open and her eyes were red and puffy. Her hair was soaking wet and the rain had managed to soak through her clothes. She looked awful.

"Oh my god. We need to get you cleaned up."

As soon as the words left Harrison's lips, the girl broke down in more tears, as her knees gave out and Harrison managed to catch her body, his arms coming around her waist and hers around his shoulders. He hooked his arm underneath her knees and the other behind her back, bringing her close to his chest before he started to head back, Tom waiting for him in the pouring rain.

"We need to help her, mate."

Tom nodded furiously before he headed inside and grabbed a lot of towels, and covered the girl. She was still crying, as Harrison placed her on the couch, the towels around her body even tighter.

Tom tried to calm her down, as Harrison ran to his room and grabbed two pairs of sweatpants and hoodies, each dry and clean and two pairs of socks. Heading back, he gave the clothes to the girl, who wasn't crying anymore but her cheek was still bleeding.

"Tom, get me some ice and the first aid kit."

He ran down the hallway, his hands grabbing the box and heading to the freezer, where he had a small bag of ice ready before heading back to Harrison, who cleaned her wound and patched it up before placing an ice pack over it. She sadly smiled, as Harrison helped her get into the dry clothes and get her comftorable on the couch.

"Thank you."

"Are you okay? Why were you out in the pouring rain? And why was your cheek cut?"

She sighed deeply before locking eye contact with Harrison and spilling everything. Both boys listened to her, as Harrison held her hand and Tom draped another blanket over her shoulders. They were concerned for her, seeing as she was their neighbor, even though they'd never even met prior to this happening.

"So, he kicked you out?"

She nodded, as Harrison sadly smiled.

"I don't even know your names, I'm so sorry."

"No, love, it's okay. I'm Harrison and this is Tom."

"I'm-"

"You're Y/n Y/l/n. I watch The Flash." Tom butt in, as Harrison smiled and nodded. She felt comftorable and safe in their home.

"Thank you for helping me. You really didn't have to."

"We don't mind. Plus, you're our neighbor. It was about time we met."

She sadly smiled, as both boys wrapped their arms around the shaking girl, as she only relaxed in their embrace, knowing she was safe and Devon couldn't get to her.

Thank god they managed to help her.