PHOTOGRAPH (p2) | peter parker

loving can heal
loving can mend your soul
and it's the only thing that I know

Peter loved you. He was sure about that. Nothing could change his mind after knowing fully well he was going to wait for her as long as it took.

Aunt May watched Peter wait, and she told him that sometimes love finds a way to mend your heart.

And she was right.

Peter felt himself repairing his heart as the days went by, because he knew he would do anything for you. As long as you came home safe, he knew.

I swear it will get easier
remember that with every piece of ya
and it's the only thing we take wth us when we die

She was waiting anxiously.

Tiny had called her a couple hours back and told her she could come home after almost 3 years of living undercover in Los Angeles for a mission.

She was ecstatic.

Seeing everyone again, Michelle, Ned, Liz, Flash.

But most of all, seeing Peter Parker.

The boy who stole her heart.

She knew she couldn't wait as she packed her bags immediately after the call and waited for the jet to pick her up.

It was only hours before she could see him again.

And she was happy.

oh you can fit me
inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
next to your heartbeat
where I should be
keep it deep within your soul

Y/n played with the small necklace around her neck, her fingers going over the engraved words behind it.

Peter had given her a necklace when they were both sixteen as a way of showing his friendship.

Since it was a little long, it fell exactly next to her heart, where the necklace sometimes moved to the beat of her heart.

She had kept the necklace for years, always reminding herself that he loved her and that she would come home one day.

And she was ecstatic when that day, was today.

when I'm away
i will remember how you kissed me
under the lamppost
back on 6th street
hearing you whisper through the phone
"wait for me to come home."

Y/n walked through the halls of Midtown, her hands smoothing down her jeans and the midtown sweatshirt on her figure. It was Peters, and he had given it to her before she left.

As she walked through, she looked at everyone, most of them stopping to stare at her, surprised that she was back.

Whispers we're heard through the halls as she neared a familiar locker. She saw a brunette leaning against the locker, back facing her as she neared him. Ned was standing in front of him, as he looked straight at you, shocked before she shushed him and he smiled.

A couple steps and se was right behind him, as she reached upwards and covered his eyes from behind, a smile on her lips.

"Guess who?"

A gasp came from the brunette as he turned around, taking your hands off his eyes before he wrapped his arms around your body.

You wrapped yours around the back of his back, burying your face in his neck and inhaling his familiar scent.

"You're back!"

"I am."

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

Peter put down his best friend and the love of his life, as he held her cheeks in his hands and pulled her face to his, locking their lips together in a passionate kiss.

She returned it, her arms snaking behind his neck and playing with the hairs on the nape of his neck. She smiled into the kiss. Definitely the best surprise ever.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Peter."