SOULMATES | harrison osterfield

Love was.. unexpected. It seemed to show up in your life when you least expected it. Sometimes it was during the best time of your life, and sometimes it was during the worst. It always seemed to be random, yet full of love, like some people said.

Yet, you hadn't experienced yet because you've never met your soulmate.

It was both a blessing and a curse.

A couple months ago, you had been casted for a new movie, which you were supposed to start filming in 5 more months, which gave you time to find a temporary house, make arrangements, and pack for the trip.

Living in Los Angeles gave you perks, especially when you were just starting as an actress in the industry. It was fun, fearless, and at times, stressful.

What really got to you, were the unexplained bruises showing up on your body.

It seemed like every day, a small bruise would appear somewhere else on your body, as it nearly gave you a heart attack the first time you noticed them. After a while, they were easy to ignore, sometimes having the makeup crew cover them up or just hiding them from sight.

You had no idea what your soulmate was going through, but you just hoped it wasn't bad.

-

It was finally the day you had been waiting for. Your bags were packed and you were heading straight for the private jet that the directors had arranged for you, as you immediately made your way over, having someone help you with a couple bags (2 at the most) and you carrying your own carry-on, you walked straight into the jet, as it took off.

In no time, you had landed in Atlanta, where you immediately headed straight for your new temporary home, and was left with 2 hours to unpack and head straight for the set, where you were going to pick up your script and meet the cast for your new movie.

It was unbelieveable, when you first walked through the doors of the set, looking around and seeing familiar faces from movies that you were in love with or ones that you had seen way too many times to count.

Yet, your mind still couldn't wrap itself around the idea that you were finally going to get your big break and that you would finally be able to get the recognition for your hard work in getting the best roles in Hollywood.

As soon as you had walked through the doors of the set, a security guard escorted you to the director's office, where there was a meeting being held with the production crew.

When you walked in, you smiled at everyone, taking a seat in the open spot and listening to their plans for the new movie.

They hadn't released any information to you, so you had no idea what you signed up for. Only that it was going to be a very popular movie and that it would require lots and lots of practicing and filming.

"So, what exactly did I sign up for?" you broke the silence as everyone chuckled at your comment, before the director cleared his throat, making you turn your head in his direction.

"Well, before we casted you for this movie, we were looking at your other performances, such as Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, Jurassic World, Ghostbusters, and various seasons in Criminal Minds, we thought you would be perfect for this role because you would bring something special to this movie. There's a spark we all love about you, and honestly, after seeing your audition and meeting you in person, we thought everything about you was perfect, even down to the character's height!"

With a chuckle, you nodded along, listening to his words and the tone he was using for them.

"We would love to welcome you to Spider-Man: Homecoming."

You were starstruck.

As soon as the words left his lips, your eyes widened and you stopped breathing for a couple seconds.

"This is unbelievable."

"We are really excited to have you here." they handed you a script, which was pretty long as you read the overall description of your character.

"So, superhero by night and teenager by day."

"It's perfect for you. And before you tell us that you don't think the cast will like you, you should have a chance to meet with them."

Nodding, you stood up, as the director led you out the door and towards a big conference room, that was bustling with energy and various people, who you now knew as your new second family for a while.

"Everyone, we would like you to meet your newest cast member. This is Y/n Y/L/N."

Various shocked expressions rang through the crowd as someone walked up to you first, pulling you in for a hug.

"Hi! I'm Elizabeth Olsen. I'm so happy to be working with you! I loved your performance in Criminal Minds and Mission Impossible!"

"Thank you so much! I'm really happy to be working with you too."

More and more people came up to you, before it was only the main cast that was left.

"I can't believe I am standing right in front of the Y/n. Huge fan of your work on Criminal Minds. Absolutely amazing."

"Thank you. And you are..?"

"Tom. Tom Holland."

"And I'm Jacob."

"Hi! I'm Zendaya, and this is Laura."

"Nice to meet all of you!" Instead of them shaking your hand, they decided to pull you into a group hug, one which left you speechless and almost suffocated.

"Guys! I can't breathe!" With a laugh, they let go of you, as you smiled at all of them.

"Tom, I'm back with your water. Did you need anything else before we left?"

A new voice had entered the room, as Tom turned with a smile before turning to you.

"Y/n, I would like you to meet someone."

Turning around, your eyes met with another boy, before your eyesight was completely blank, as you could only see the color white for a couple seconds, before everything came back, except it was different.

The world around you no longer had a tinge of black and white, it was surrounded with various different colors and shades that you didn't recognize in the beginning.

It surrounded you, as you looked around, seeing the cast watching you in awe before your eyesight returned back to the boy you made eye contact with.

"It's you."

You admired his features, taking in his tall height, bright eyes and kind smile, as he admired you, taking in all of your features and the little things he could point out about you in that moment.

"Well, that's a coincidence, considering I was going to set both of you up anyways." Tom butt in, as he smiled before bringing his friend over, who still seemed starstruck.

"Y/n, this is my best friend, Harrison."

"H-hi, n-nice to meet y-you."

Shaking his hand, you smiled warmly at him, nodding as a welcoming gesture before he pulled you into his arms, wrapping yours around his neck as his went to your waist.

"I can't believe I finally found you."

"You have no idea how happy I am."

With a smile, both of you let go, Harrison still keeping his arm at your waist, a smile not wiped off his face. Your expression was the same, as you stared at the newest cast that will be working closely with you, as you prepared yourself to launch a bigger career.

Hopefully, making some new friends, finding contracts, and, possibly, exploring a relationship with your soulmate.

Who could have thought that accepting a new job for your future meant meeting your soulmate at the same time?

Life sure does have a way of surprising you.