SECRET SANTA | tom holland

This was the first year you were spending Christmas with Tom's family, always spending other holidays with yours, you both realized it was time for a change. Your family wasn't objecting, wanting you to spend equal time with both sides of the family, and they had a big party anyway, so you had prepared yourself to spend the holidays with the Hollands. In advance, Tom had told you that they were doing a Secret Santa between the family members, and that they had wrote you in, getting Nikki to send you your Secret Santa, and realizing you had an easy member of the family: Tom. Yet, at the same time, it was hard knowing what he would've wanted.

On the days leading up to the Holidays, Tom had pestered you about who you had gotten for Secret Santa, yet you never budged. He didn't either, wanting to not spoil the surprise, knowing that whoever he had gotten would like their gift.

Three days before leaving, you had headed to the local mall, wanting to search for the perfect gift for Tom, already having some things in mind. With a list in hand, you began your search, waking through various stores, admiring different objects and trinkets, as well as some electronics, yet nothing caught your eye till you finally thought of a couple gifts you could put together.

Tom, back at home, was preparing his gift. Holding the small box in his hands, he smiled, before wrapping it in the beautiful paper and placing it among the others in the gift bag. His thoughts were flooded with emotions, nerves coursing through his veins as he thought about his gift. Was it good enough? Would they like it? What if they hate it? Yet, he pushed those thoughts to the back of his head, finishing wrapping his gifts before placing the bag in the trunk of his car, hidden from view.

Your trip to the mall had finally ended, as you ordered what you were looking for, bought a couple items, arms heavy with bags, as you headed to your car. A smile was on your face, knowing your search had been successful, and hopefully, Tom would like his gifts. Heading home, your thoughts flooded on Tom's reactions: Excited? Elated? Surprised? Disappointed? Sad? Pushing those thoughts to the back of your head, you smiled, knowing he would like your gifts either way.

-

It was now Christmas Eve, as you walked through the door of the Holland household, your gift in your hand and Tom's hand in yours. Paddy was the first to greet both of you, opening the door for you guys and smiling, happiness being displayed on his face as he ushered both of you in. The rest of the family was busy finishing dinner and putting some gifts under the tree, as you made your way to Nikki, a smile on your lips.

As soon as she saw you, she brought you in for a hug, rubbing your back in appreciation, "I'm so glad you came, Y/n!"

"Thank you for having me, Nikki!" you said, removing your arms from her body as you walked behind her, enveloping Sam and Elysia, who were both cooking alongside Nikki. "It's so good to see all of you! How have you been?"

Elysia smiled at you, "Good! Just got back from my trip, so it's been tiring. How have you been? Did you get the job you were talking to me about last time?"

Nodding, she squealed in delight for you and wrapped you in another hug before Sam congratulated you as well. Heading out of the kitchen, not before taking a small spoonful of the food they were making, you greeted Harry, who was fiddling with his camera alongside Dom. Hugging both, they smiled at you, as Harry aimed the camera at you, before taking a picture, keeping the camera away from you so you wouldn't delete the picture.

You headed to the living room, placing your gift under the tree among the other wrapped presents, before heading to the dining room, where Tom was with Sam while they dug into a dip with chips. Walking to the kitchen, you helped alongside Elysia and Nikki, finishing dinner, before setting the table, and placing the dishes on the table. As soon as the aroma trailed through the house, the table was full, everyone sitting and waiting for the rest.