SLEEPY | harrison osterfield

"And cut!" Jon Watts yelled as everyone ventured off to their individual resting spots during the break.

Y/n had developed a headache that wouldn't go. She ignored it and it only seemed to get worse. Trying to relieve herself of the massive headache, she went to the little cafeteria, where her best friend, and crush, Harrison was sitting, Tom and Jacob with him. Without saying a word, she plopped herself down next to him and laid her head on the table, the cool surface helping her throbbing headache. All the boys turned to face the tired and overwhelmed actress, their faces contorted into ones of worry.

"Did you even sleep last night?" a shake of her head came from the young woman as Jacob sadly smiled.

"She looks beat. Why don't you head over to your trailer and sleep for a bit?"

She lifted her head, resting it on her palm before answering with, "I can't. The next scenes are mine, I can't just leave."

Harrison rubbed her back, soothingly, as she closed her eyes, her head swaying on the palm of her hand before she turned her body and positioned her head right on Harrison's shoulder.

Everyone at the table was stunned, as Harrison froze, before wrapping his arm around her waist, keeping her upright.

As soon as his arm was around her torso, she fell into a deep sleep.

"She's really tired, huh?" Jacob asked his best friends as they all nodded.

"Yeah. She was going over her lines all night." Tom replied, looking at the sleeping beauty on Harrison's shoulder.

"She's so cute when she's sleepy." Harrison said with a smile.

"Mate, you've gotta tell her how you feel!"

"I can't. I always freeze when I see her."

The conversation was cut short as Jon walked through the doors, looking for his main actress.

"Have you guys seen Y/n?"

Tom shushed him as he pointed at the sleeping figure on Harrison's shoulder.

Jon made his way over, as he looked at the young woman sleeping peacefully on her best friend's shoulder.

"I really don't want to wake her up but the next scene is her's."

"Can't we take a break for today and keep filming tomorrow? She didn't get enough sleep last night."

Jon was silent, looking between the trio and the actress before sighing and nodding.

"Alright, But Harrison, stay with her in her trailer. Take care of her and make sure she doesn't leave her trailer until tomorrow morning."

Harrison nodded, before Tom stood up, lifting her head up slightly and shifting her body, Harrison putting an arm behind her back and the other under her knees, nuzzling her body closer to his as she draped an arm over his shoulder, face now nuzzled into Harrison's neck. He lifted her up, and carried her to her trailer, as Tom opened the door for him.

Laying her on her bed, he draped the covers over her body before he turned to head back to her trailer's kitchen.

Before he could leave, she reached a hand out to him, pulling his body to the bed and next to her.

"Stay with me?"

Harrison smiled, nodding and laying down next to her, his shoes now removed. Y/n nuzzled herself to his body, as her head was laying on his chest, his arms on her waist as he closed his eyes.

"Always."