BRUISES | tom holland

Y/n was an upcoming new and famous actress, who got her breakthrough role in Captain America: Civil War, where she played Silk and had been recruited by Tony Stark, alongside Tom Holland's Peter Parker.

After she had been done filming CACW, Tom Holland and her had started dating, and now, they had been a year together.

Recently, she had just been casted in the new Mission Impossible 6, alongside Tom Cruise and Rebecca Ferguson. In this movie, there were more stunts for her, and she had signed a contract, where she told the directors she was up for her own stunts.

This was concerning, not only for her agent but for Tom himself.

"Are you sure you can do your own stunts?" Tom asked her, his hands on the steering wheel as he drove both of them to a restaurant, a day before her first day on set.

"Yes, I'll be fine, Tom. You can train me, if you'd like."

"Okay, okay. I just don't want you to injure yourself. Have you seen the stunts they do? They're insane! More difficult than in Captain America."

"I know. I've been watching the movies since I was a teen. I'll be fine, Tom. You can come with me on set one day, I promise."

For 5 months, she trained alongside Tom and her personal trainer, preparing her body for her stunts. Not only did she need to train more than Tom used to, but she had to go on a strict diet, and Tom Cruise was kind enough to let her in on some of his diet advice.

For more than a year, she was leaping between buildings, a suspension line on her waist as she hung from the edge of a skyscraper, jumped between two buildings and rode a motorcycle while being chased by her other cast members.

Some of her stunts were easier than others, leaving only a red mark in the beginning, and some escalated, leaving bruises after bruises on her body.

After a long day of filming, she had gone home, where Tom was waiting for her, an ice pack, coffee and her favorite movie on Netflix.

"Love, are you okay?'

Y/n walked through the door, her backpack hanging loosely from her shoulder as she dropped it and walked slowly to her room. Tom followed closely behind, as she slipped off her jacket and shirt, revealing purple and blue bruises littered across her back.

"Holy shit!" His gaze was fixated on her back, as his eyes trailed over her entire back, stopping at her lower back, where there was a red visible line over the waistband of her blue jeans. "Love, you need to relax, this is too much for you."

"I'm fine,Tom, I promise."

"No you're not fine. Here, strip of all your clothes while I run a bath."

She sadly smiled, looking up at Tom, as he made his way over to their shared bathroom, opening the knobs to the correct temperature, and setting a fluffy towel up for her. As soon as the water was ready for her, she got inside the bath, as Tom soothed her aching muscles and rubbed away all her soreness.

"Thank you, Tom."

"You're welcome, love. Now, lay back and relax."

This went on for another half hour, as he massaged away all her pain and then, carried her off to bed, where she was able to get a good night's rest before the next day, where she would have to do harder stunts, and Tom would be coming with her.

As soon as she woke up in the morning, she got ready, throwing on a white shirt with Tom's black leather jacket and her blue jeans, white black high top converse on her feet. Her sunglasses on her face, Tom already waiting downstairs, as they left their house, paps waiting for them at their car. They held hands, guiding each other to their shared Audi, before driving off to set, where Tom Cruise and her personal trainer were waiting for her.

"Hey look, it's y/n and Tom!"

Cruise and her personal trainer saw the pair, as they exchanged smiles and approached them.

"Ah, this is the boyfriend. Pleasure to meet you, Tom. I've heard lots of great things about you."

They shook hands, as Tom smiled and nodded, before returning the compliment to her co-star, and embracing the personal trainer, whom he had met prior to the casting.

"Are you excited to see what your girl has been working on these past few months?"

"Definitely."

Almost immediately, the directors came over to her, telling her the plans for filming as she bolted to her trailer, quickly changing and having her makeup applied before she returned to her co-star and her boyfriend. Her co-star was already in his outfit, his makeup on his face as he talked with Tom.

"You look gorgeous." Tom complimented her before Cruise just nodded and smiled.

"Alright, y/n remember, this is what we trained for. Just remember to dodge the punches and turn, propelling your body forward and always remembering to have your right leg in front of you at all times. I will be holding your cable this time, so on my count, you will push forward and I will pull on the cable to bring you up."

Nodding, the young woman was strapped to her suspension cable, her black bodysuit on her body as they laced her boots properly before she walked over to her starting point.

At the directors cue, she started directing her punches to the stunt double in front of her, as Cruise was nearby, fighting his own stunt double in front of him. Her body was twisting and turning, Tom watching her every move as she ducked and delivered, her lines almost synchronized with her movements.

Tom didn't pay any attention to her words, as he watched her body language, how she twisted and turned, her body moving faster than he did while filming Captain America. He was entranced, his eyes following her movements and before he noticed, she had turned, doing a synchronized roundhouse kick to the stunt double before she turned, heading straight for the edge of the building, where she crouched a little before jumping, her legs moving one in front of the other, as if she had been running on air, the trainer lifting her cable before she rolled onto the other building, her arms coming to cover her head. She looked up, kneeling on the ground as she watched Cruise jump, following the script as he missed the edge, his forearms coming to grip the edge. Her character ran to the edge, grabbing onto Cruise's forearm and hoisting him up, before they kept running.

The director stopped rolling, as y//n walked back to Tom, who was still stunned at watching his girlfriend's stunts.

"What did you think?"

"Can you teach me?"

This made the young woman laugh, as she embraced her boyfriend, who only wrapped his arms around her figure, bringing her closer to his body, a smile adorning his face.

"I'm very proud of you. I didn't know you could do all of that."

"I didn't either."

"Well, now we're even."

"What?"

"We both just proved we can do equally hard stunts and not give up."

"Alright, alright."

This only earned a chuckle from her co-star, as he was watching the exchange between the pair.

Working on an action movie had it's pro's. But nothing could compare to being in her boyfriend's loving arms.