Chapter 27 - Kidney Donations

Lydia's POV

I skipped into Pickle's room where I knew I would find Ivy; ever since we met her on the bench we had been inseparable. I skipped into the room and plopped down on the chair on one side of Nicole's bed, Ivy was opposite me.

"Yo! What up my nerd-izzles? I had the worst day at work yesterday, this lady was so rude to me that I wanted to punch her out and go all Kung-Fu on her ass. I bet you two had a better day; did you finish the books I brought you? Also do you think I should post another video in reply to Zayn? I mean he obviously hasn't got the message that I don't want a relationship with him. What should I do?" I huffed out. No one said anything. "Hello, this is the part where you're both meant to insert a comment."

Ivy gave me a sad look and turned back to the book she was reading. I looked at Pickle expectantly. Again she said nothing, just shook her head slightly. That's when it clicked, the sad looks, the unusual silence. "It's gone isn't it" I whispered "Your voice is gone." Pickle nodded numbly in reply. I started to laugh. Ivy looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why are you laughing?" She said.

"The last think Pickle said to me was 'Tell all those people on twitter who keep asking who I am that my real name is too brilliant for their ears, my personality is too amazing for them to comprehend and that I'm just too sexy for them to handle!' And you know what Pickle? Those last words to me are so true!" She cracked a smile and after a few seconds Ivy was giggling along with me.

"Well did you?" Ivy asked.

"No I forgot until now" I shrugged. Pickle made a gesture with her hand, telling me to hurry up and do it. I logged onto twitter and checked my mentions first, I got really annoyed at the amount of times Clare asked me who Pickle was and if she was being replaced. I swear she never used to be this clingy; I don't even want to know what she's like with Niall. I didn't reply to any of them and typed up the tweet.

To all the people wanting to know who I am, my real name is too brilliant for your ears, my personality is too amazing for you to comprehend and I'm just too sexy for you to handle. Sincerely, Pickle

"Okay it's done, now what are we going to do?" I sighed.

"Can you come back to my room with me to my room? I have my first weekly check-up and I don't want to go alone" Ivy said sheepishly. "Wow can you believe that a week ago we were at the concert and I collapsed?"

"Time flies when you have failing kidneys" I winked "You be right here Nicole?" she nodded and we headed out.

Clare's POV

I just saw the tweet that the Pickle person posted. I didn't like her, assuming it was a her. I closed my laptop and went and sat on the couch in the green room to wait for the boys to finish getting their costumes double-checked. I flopped down next to Alyce and Danielle. I glanced at her Alyce's face to see a sad look on it. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked.

"Robbie just broke up with me, nothing too major" she shrugged in reply.

"Oh… are you okay?" Danielle wrapped one arm around her shoulders.

"Hahahahahaha yes of course I'm fine!" she laughed "I wasn't in love with the guy and we'd only been dating for 4 days. It was just a shock really." We just talked after that, about whom we thought Pickle was and what assignment we were getting behind on, how Dani's dancing was going and other university stuff. 10 minutes later the boys tumbled through the door and they all looked creepily excited.

"Harry care to explain your creepy, pedo smiles to us?" Alyce chuckled.

"Well… we have a problem with the show. See, management asked us ages ago to sort out a new song to premiere at a show in Australia…" Harry started.