Chapter 16 - Flying Home

Chapter 16 – Flying Home

A/N Just for future reference Liam is going out with Danielle in this story but all the other boys are single. She probably won’t appear in the story but they are going out. Sorry for the long note. On with the story!!

Clare’s POV

I didn’t spend the rest of the day wallowing in my heart break, I refused to let Niall affect my last days in London this greatly. So what did I do? Well after the screaming match with Niall in the street, I went back to the hotel washed my face and then hit the streets of London.

I went on the London Eye again and this time didn’t get interrupted while I was admiring the sights. Then I went out to dinner and kept a brave face on the whole time. Of course the paps were still following but I blatantly refused to let them be the reason I crack. So I sucked it up and looked happy even though inside I was a wreck.

Once I got back to the hotel that night I actually did feel a little better that was until I turned on the TV. A female reporter was standing in front of the hotel as she talked. I tuned out of what she was saying but when it cut to the footage of Niall and me in front of the café I started paying close attention.

I don’t know why but Niall’s sadness and guilt came across more on the video then it did when I was really there. I shrugged off my thoughts about comforting him. He broke my heart. I shook my head and continued to watch.

“Photo’s taken today after the argument in front of the café shows Liana looking fine. This unexpected turn in mood has left some critics wondering if the lovely pair has gotten back together. But sources confirm this is not the case. Maybe Clare got it all out of her system this morning or maybe it was just a brave face. Stay tuned for more updates on the situation.”

They were right about the brave face but there was no way I was back together with Niall. I needed something to lift my mood. I reached for my Ipod and turned the TV off. I scrolled through my songs until I found the perfect one. I plugged it into the stereo and blasted it full ball.

Listen to yourself you're a hot mess

St-st sutter through your words breaking a sweat

What's it gonna take to confess

What we both know

Yeah I was outta town last weekend

You were feeling like a pimp around your lame friends

Now your little party's gonna end

So here we go

Whoa, you got a secret

Whoa, you couldn't keep it

Whoa, somebody leaked it

And now some sh! t's about to go down

I never thought that you would be the one

Acting like a slut when I was gone

Maybe you shouldn't, oh-oh-oh

Kiss and tell

You really should have kept it in your pants

hearing dirty stories from your friends

Maybe you shouldn't, oh-oh-oh

Kiss and tell

You're looking like a tool and not a baller

acting like a chick why bother

I can find someone way hotter

With a bigger, (well), well

UnStarStruckजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें