Chapter 7 - Introducing Lydia

Chapter 7 – Introducing Lydia

Clare’s POV

I rolled over and smacked my phone until the alarm turned off, it took a lot longer then I wanted it to. I groaned and then I remembered I had my date with Niall today. I HAD MY DATE WITH NIALL TODAY!!! I flew out of bed to the closet and searched at full speed.

He said casual so…I pulled out my skinny jeans and suede boots, a light pinkie-purple top with different designs and my shawl thing and a beanie. Fashion was never my strong point but I thought it looked okay and it was definitely me. I knew I was ready early by about 10 hours but this way I had maximized my time for writing.

I laid my outfit out on my bed for later and started to pack away all the stuff I had thrown on the floor. I picked up my ‘Don’t worry, be happy’ shirt and smiled. It was such an awesome saying. “Don’t worry, be happy” I mumbled to a random tune. I liked it, it sounded cool “Don’t worry, be happy” I smiled. I felt something coming on.

This is how I started songs just random thought to random tunes. Most of the time they sound crap but occasionally it sounds okay so I turn it into a song. I turned to the little upright piano but knew straight away it wasn’t going to work… I needed a guitar!

I knew the boys should have one some where so I figured I could ask. I started towards their rooms but then thought I better get changed first. Throwing on the first things I saw I grabbed my blank sheet music, phone and room key and made my way up the two levels to the boys’ rooms. I shouldn’t have moved floors; it wouldn’t have taken so long to get there.

I skipped to Niall’s, Zayn’s and Liam’s room and knocked. No answer, I checked my phone. It was 9:30 in the morning they should be up by now. I tried Louis’ and Harry’s room and again no answer. I needed the guitar now! Then I devious plan came into my mind. I went back to Niall’s door and turned the handle. Yes! They forgot to lock it.

I stepped into the hotel room and it was still a mess. I shook my head when I saw they were all still camped out in the lounge. At least I could wake them all up at the same time now. I crept into the kitchen and pulled out a bucket from under the sink. I tipped in all the ice out of the ice trays and filled the rest of the bucket with water.

I carried it to the lounge and saw that all their heads were pointed inwards like they had been talking. Luck was on my side today. I prepped my phone on the video setting and sat it in prime position to get it all. I took a deep breath, and threw the bucket.

“Ahhh!”

“What the hell?”

“Oiiiiiii!”

“Who?”

“Clare!” They yelled the last one together and all jumped. I was doubled over in a fit of giggles. They faces were hilarious!!! I collapsed on the ground. I was gasping for air and could feel my face turning red.

“Your faces- funniest thing ever!” I laughed “Made my day!” soon they were all laughing at each other. But not Louis, he advanced on me. I stood up.

“You are going down Clare!” he ran towards me.

“Noooooooooooooo!” I screamed as he chased me around the hotel room. “It’s pay back! You made me watch Grease!” I yelled as I hid behind Liam.

“Come out from behind Liam Clare-bear and nobody gets hurt” I grinned. All the others were laughing at me sitting on the couch and drying their heads with towels that they got from somewhere.

“Never!” I pushed Liam towards Louis and they both stumbled backwards and fell on the floor. “I win!” I fist pumped in triumph and collapsed on top of Zayn, Harry and Niall on the couch. “You guys are comfy” I exclaimed.