Chapter 1: Izumi's Lessons

*Flashback

"Here's your drink Seijuuro-sama," the maid put a glass of white liquid at the table just within the redhead's reach. Akashi took the glass and for some reason, his gut told him not to drink. But, it's just milk, how could it hurt?

He paused for a moment as he noticed something odd about the beverage. Bubbles were forming at the interior side of the glass which was unusual since the liquid has already settled in. His mind screamed that he shouln't just carelessly drink stuff in their house for now since his aunt, Akashi Izumi, was still in the house. She came just a day after the master of the house left.Considering that she's a very gifted scientis who sometimes conduct research on a whim, anything you can intake inside the house is not really safe anymore.

He didn't want to drink it, but he's still young... He can still be careless at times.

He somewhat knew he shouldn't have... he still did.

*Presently....

"What?"

"You heard me right, Sei! I'm going to teach everything you need to know about being a girl," Izumi exclaimed with much enthusiasm.

"I have a bad feeling about this,"

"Oh shut it, I swear you'd even be grateful for all this," the older female said. "Wait here for a second; I'll go get something,"

Izumi left even before the redhead could answer. Finally, Akashi was alone in her room; she can have some time to collect her thoughts. She tried to think of her next actions, and for the first time in her life since she became a teenager, she felt uncharacteristically lost. The problems were easy enough to enumerate: how was she supposed to live like this? How about school? Basketball? What will father say? And many more. Solutions? She could only think of one...right on cue Izumi came in while holding paper bags.

"How can I turn back?" Akashi immediately asked.

"Wear this!" Izumi exclaimed ignoring the redhead's question. She held out a simple floral dress in front of Akashi that would probably be just above her knees.

"Izumi-san," the redhead called the older female sharply. The other just looked at her and pouted.

"You're no fun," Izumi said as she sat on the bed once again while putting the dress back in the paper bag. "I have prepared everything you'll need to go to school y'know,"

"Pardon?" Akashi didn't quite catch what her aunt was trying to say.

"You're going to school, your records will also be recorded under Akashi Seijuuro's." she explained further. The redhead wanted to ask how the heck did her aunt managed to do that, but since Izumi is an Akashi as well, maybe she wouldn't need the details what sort of strings Izumi pulled for things to go her way. As to why go all those troubles...

"You arranged this because you don't have anything to turn me back as of now and I can't just neglect my responsibilities as Akashi Seijuuro, correct?" the redhead concluded. Izumi looked at her with apologetic eyes.