Chapter 6: She's Weird, I Swear!

"Izumi-san, this is Nijimura-senpai," Akashi said. "Senpai, this is Izumi-san,"

"Oh so you're Nijimura," Izumi said as she tapped her chin with a finger, "I heard a lot about you from Seira,"

Nijimura tensed up a little; he never thought that the redhead would talk a lot about him. "Please don't easily believe whatever she says, Senpai," Akashi deadpanned.

"You're no fun Sei," Izumi pouted. She walked over to Nijimura and inspected him more closely, and even circled around him twice. She invaded his personal space, but he didn't dare protest. Honestly, Nijimura wasn't really sure what he's supposed to do. Izumi held his arm and gave it a light squeeze then jerked backwards. "Nice biceps you've got here!"

"Uhh... Thanks," he murmured not really sure how to react. He thought that Izumi would be stricter and more uptight; he didn't expect her to be... like this.

"I bet you've got some abs beneath that uniform!" Izumi exclaimed as she pointed at Nijimura's gut. He didn't answer any more (though he did have some abs beneath his uniform); Akashi's relative was starting to creep him out.

"You pass!" Izumi exclaimed with an okay sign. "You've got a nice body, and not to mention, a very good-looking face. Jet-black hair and stormy gray eyes, I say you've got the appeals. I also like that look in your eyes; I'm sure many girls are dying just to be beheld by such eyes!"

Izumi went closer to him and touched his face; Nijimura's eyes slightly widened at her touch. Her hand was soft against his cheek; her gaze softened as she looked into his eyes. "I'm sure you'll be a fine man,"

Akashi sighed. "Izumi-san, just a little more and that would be sexual harassment. You're already old enough to be his mothe-,"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence little lady!" Izumi cut her off as a dark scary aura surrounded the older woman as she turned abruptly to face Akashi with her hands landing on her hips.

Akashi snorted with a frown.

Izumi then held onto Nijimura's arm; his body went stiff as he felt her chest brush against his arm. Izumi smiled at Akashi,"If you're jealous, just say so,"

"Stop that, you're creeping me out," Akashi replied with her face slightly twisted in disgust.

"What? Clinging to him?" the brunette asked with a wink.

"No, spouting nonsense."

"You're really no fun," Izumi let go of Nijimura, much to his relief. "Anyway, Nijimura-kun, you should have dinner with us,"

It wasn't a question; Izumi didn't intend it to be. He had a feeling that after having that dinner, they'd have a very important talk.

----

Nijimura felt out of place inside Akashi's mansion. It was simple, like elegantly, expensively simple. Even the food was simple (at least, it looked simple), it seemed like just a normal dish but Nijimura could only guess how much did the ingredients cost.

"We'll talk upstairs," Izumi declared. The three went upstairs and entered a room. It was a carpeted room with two sofas facing each other at the center with a table in between. There were also bookshelves filled with books.

"Do you know why Sei brought you here?" Izumi asked as she sat across the raven-haired teen.

Nijimura shook his head.

"But she already told you didn't she?"

"That she's Seijuuro?" he asked. It was quite weird referring to his vice-captain by his given name; he had never called that boy by his given name.