Chapter 10.5 : Izumi's Lesson - Lesson 3

"You know what sucks when you're too beautiful?"

Akashi didn't answer. She didn't even show any interest on whatever Izumi wanted to say. She just stared at the older female with a bored expression.

"You're so boring, you know that?" Izumi said opening a bag of chips.

"I've heard that countless times from a certain someone,"

"So here's the thing, when you're too beautiful, people get jealous," Izumi said before placing a handful of chips in her mouth. "And sometimes there are extremists who would target you,"

"And you're telling me that they're going to target me?"

"At least pretend you're clueless!" the brunette pouted. "Of course they will, specially if they guy the like starts falling for you,"

The redhead remained silent and just tilted her head.

"Hey say something,"

"I am currently pretending to be clueless," she deadpanned.

"My, a clueless Seira doesn't feel right at all," she cleared her throat, "So when they target you, it's fine to retaliate!"

"Who would let themselves be just a victim so easily?" Akashi asked.

Izumi smiled at the redhead sadly and looked past her as if she was reminiscing, reminiscing something that's not even happy at all,"Some people just can't retaliate... In the end, it all depends on who's targeting you."

"My apologies," Akashi murmured.

"What are you apologizing about?" Izumi asked giving her a carefree smiling

"For being ignorant," Akashi didn't know Izumi's full story but she had accidentally found out some of it. Accidentally, that sometimes, she wished she didn't found out any of it at all.

"Are you being considerate to me?"

"No, but it was rather an ignorant question," Akashi explained. The redhead knew that Izumi ran away when she was fifteen, that there had been a hundred of failed attempts before Izumi successfuly did it, that the Akashi household searched for her right after, that the reason why they searched for her wasn't exactly out of concern and love, that they found her two years after her escape... and then Akashi didn't know anymore what had happened after. Whatever it was, she didn't want to know; there are things that are better being left in the dark after all. Akashi doesn't really have the leisure time to sympathize with someone who doesn't even need it.

"Well, that's good cause I don't need anybody's sympathy," Izumi replied nonchalantly.

"Of course you don't," Akashi agreed.

"As I was saying, you don't have to play the role of a damsel in distress,"

"I never planned to," Akashi said. She was quite confident that she could take care of herself.

"Great, cause I'll disown you if you do," the brunette joked. "The next thing is... How should we style your hair!"

"Style?"

"Yes! But since you're so cute, I bet just any style would suit you!"

And so, the redhead ended up being Izumi's doll on that day.

------ --------

Nijicchi's Nonsense: Cause I just felt like doing Izumi's Lesson 3 hahah xD Also, Izumi's lessons happened before Akashi went to school, just thought I'd say it here to avoid some confusions with the timeline. But finally, a little background for Izumi! :D I've been quite fond of her so I figured she needed more attention XD