Prologue: Seira

Akashi Seijuuro opened his sleepy eyes. He felt a slight migraine but still forced his self to get up. His mind was a little fuzzy that he can't seem to remember what were the events before he slept... Did he even sleep on his own accord? Or maybe he passed out? If so, then why?

His body felt heavy and the fact that his head hurts just made it worse. He massaged his temples then looked around; he was in his own room. Everything seemed normal except on how he's feeling. He felt terrible; he just woke up and yet he felt so tired. His chest felt heavy and all of his muscles felt sore(though he was sure they shouldn't be).

"Oh, I see you're awake now, Seijuuro-kun," a female who was already by his door said. He didn't even notice that she already got in.

"Izumi-san?" the name came out more like a whisper. He was surprised though when he heard his voice had a higher pitch then usual. It sounded somewhat...feminine?

Akashi Izumi, Akashi Seijuuro's aunt who is a genius scientist came to their house three days ago. The master of the Akashi residence was away so she took the opportunity to visit the place while her brother is away. She has always been fond of the younger Akashi. Izumi went towards him and settled herself at the edge of his bed.

"How are you feeling?"

"Terrible," he replied curtly.

"I see," she replied while nodding the way she would when she just discovered something.

"What happened? How long was I out?" he wasn't sure how he figured immediately that he had been out for sometime but anyway, he just knew.

"Sharp as always," she said with a satisfied smile. "You've been out for three days now, Sei."

"Three days?" he repeated the words as he looked down at his hands. Was it just him or did his hands really get smaller? "What happened?"

"I'm sure you know," was already the best answer he could get from his relative. He tried to remember what happened three days ago. His aunt came and then they even had dinner together and then...then what? He put a hand on his forehead as his head started to ache again

"The experiment? Y-your experiment..." he said weakly not minding how his voice sounded feminine. "What was its effects?"

Izumi sighed, then smiled at the younger Akashi. "Well, it wasn't what I expected it to be,"

"That doesn't answer my question Izumi-san,"

"I'm getting to it, stop being impatient kiddo. Well, rather than me telling you, I think it's better if you'll see for yourself," he saw the faintest hint of a smirk on her lips as she finished her sentence. He still felt terribly tired but he still managed to drag his self to his bathroom to look at his reflection.

He couldn't believe his eyes...or rather her eyes. Akashi Seijuuro was the one in front of the mirror and yet the one on the mirror is the reflection of a girl... a girl with flaming red hair and matching crimson eyes.

"Got surprised, eh? Well, then, may be I should start calling you hmmm. Ne, what do you think could be a good name for you?" she asked the redhead rather cheerfully.

"You seem excited about this Izumi-san. I am quite sure you already thought of one," the teenager didn't dare look at the older female.

Izumi laughs. "Well then, it's nice to meet you... Akashi Seira,"

On this note, it would now be more accurate to refer to Akashi Seijuuro- turned Akashi Seira- as "she".

-----------------------------------

Nijicchi's Note: I'm writing this because I obviously had nothing better to do. And don't worry, why and how he ended up like that will be more explained in the future chapters. I hope you don't mind having Izumi though, she's kind of important in the story XD as for now, I hope you enjoyed!

(Can't believe I'm writing this when I have other ongoing stories XD but, oh well)