Chapter 52

Dress after dress, I couldn't find one that I liked. Ashton seemed to like the first choice, but the guy who was sitting near him decided to speak up and say something. Resulting Ashton to make me go change into something less revealing. He sounded like my dad.

The first dress was hanging behind all the other dresses I liked. I was stalling. I knew that was the dress I was gonna buy. So I tried to make it seem like I hated something about each and every other dress I tried on. Which wasn't hard when you were like me.

Chloe on the other hand was very quick to decide. Until she found a different dress. Each showing more cleavage then the last.

"Zoe did you pick something yet?" Chloe knocked on the door, as I began to zip up the only dress I had left.

"Hold on," I struggled to get the zipper up. I unlocked the door, Chloe was admiring herself in front of the mirror.

"Oh my god!" She squealed, turning around to get a better look at the dress.

"Are you getting this one?" She asked me.

Like the first one this did wonders to my body. But in a sort of toned down way to make it look classy.

"Yeah, I guess" I answered, still sounding unsure.

"Are you getting that one?" I asked her, she was focused on my neck. Out of pure instinct, I lifted my hand to cover where she was staring.

A smirk was plastered on Chloe's face.

"Shut up" I said.

"I didn't say anything"

"You were going to"

She continued to stare at me, I frowned.

"You and Ashton-" She began but I wasn't gonna let her finish.

"Shut up"

"But you and-" She stopped herself this time.

I rushed back into the dressing room before she could say anything. I quickly unzipped my dress, and put my clothe back on. I carried the dresses I was returning in my right hand, and the one I was keeping in the left. I hung them on the return rack at the entrance of the fitting room.

Ashton got up once he saw me. He guided me to the neatest checkout counter. He battled with me to pay for the dress, but I wouldn't let him. In the end, he ended up paying.

"You didn't have to" I told him as he snaked his arm around my waste.

"You never let me doing anything nice for you"

"I beg to differ" He winked, a smirk playing on his lips. I playfully smacked his arm, while he pulled me closer. Chloe was walking right behind us going off on someone through the phone.

"You want some yogurt?" Ashton asked, signaling to the yogurt shop that sat on the outskirts of the food court.

"Yeah, but I'm paying this time" I looked up at him.

He smiled, "Fine"

***

"The boys will be here in an hour" Chloe told me, as she plugged in the curling wand, and put her phone back into her pocket. I watched through the vanity dresser mirror. She parted my hair and began curling.

"I can't believe you and Ashton..." She began, "Well actually I can but I mean"

"Don't start"

After about 25 minutes Chloe finished curling my hair. She tried to bring up my love bites multiple times, but I just wouldn't allow it. I didn't want what I had done with Ashton to be more wrapped up in her mind then it already was. Chloe teased her hair and put it up, while I did my makeup. After multiple attempts at my eyeliner I finally got both eyes, top and bottom even.