Authors Update *Important*

Hello, here is yet another authors update.

Its been a year. In a year I was able to mature and experience new things in life. 

When I first wrote this story I was in middle school. Everything I had known about romance and intimacy came from books and TV. I didn't know how anything worked and I thought someone like Zoe was so cool. But someone like Zoe is unrealistic. Looking back I noticed how many of you would comment how amazing it was that she had so many relationships she had in middle school. The reason she did was because thats what I wanted. I didn't receive any male attention,  and I would see all my friends holding hands with boys secretly in class and I was jealous. I realize how childish a lot of the story is. Mainly because it was written by a little girl who knew nothing about life. Even now if I were to continue the story I wouldn't know anything about the adult life that the characters are about to live. 

I've been wanting to get back into writing and improving my writing. I could continue the story, if you guys want. I know fanfiction and wattpad probably lost their popularity, and many of you have probably grown out of it. But if there is still a handful of you out there wanting to know what happens or willing to continue reading the story I wouldn't mind to keep writing. 

Please let me know if any of you are interested in me continuing the story. Comment or something to show me that you would like would, please don't be shy and stay silent.

I appreciate all of you and I have so much love for each and everyone of you who has sticked by my side with this story. Thank you for all your love and support.

Love H