Planet Of The Ood Pt. 1

The TARDIS is rocking back and forth in flight. The Doctor stops it.

"{Y/N}, set the controls to random" the Doctor says squinting at her, she smiles and throws her hands up.

"Mystery tour. Outside that door could be any planet, anywhere, any when in the whole wide world. Are you, all right?" {Y/N} asks looking at Donna.

"Terrified. I mean, history's one thing but an alien planet?"

"We could always take you home."

"Yeah, don't laugh at me."

"We know what it's like. Everything you're feeling right now. The fear, the joy, the wonder? We get that" the Doctor says.

"Seriously? After all this time?"

"Yeah. Why do you think we keep going?"

"Oh. All right then, us three. This is barmy. I was born in Chiswick. I've only ever had package holidays. Now I'm here. This is so. I mean it's. I don't know, it's all sort of. I don't even know what the word is" Donna says going outside "oh, I've got the word. Freezing."

"Snow! Oh, real snow. Proper snow at last. That's more like it. Lovely. What do you think?" {Y/N} asks placing her hands on her hips.

"Bit cold" Donna says.

"Look at that view" the Doctor says, massive icicles hang from bridges of rock over vast ravines.

"Yep. Beautiful, cold view" Donna says shivering.

"Millions of planets, millions of galaxies, and we're on this one. Molto bene. Bellissimo, says Donna, born in Chiswick. All you've got is a life of work and sleep, and telly and rent and tax and takeaway dinners, all birthdays and Christmases and two weeks holiday a year, and then you end up here. Donna Noble, citizen of the Earth, standing on a different planet. How about that Donna?" {Y/N} asks, looking over to see Donna has disappeared "Donna?" Donna comes out of the TARDIS in a big fur coat with a hood.

"Sorry, you were saying?" Donna asks, {Y/N} opens her mouth to start speaking again but the Doctor places his hand over her mouth.

"Better?" the Doctor asks, {Y/N} continues to speak under the Doctor's hand.

"Lovely, thanks."

"Comfy?"

"Yep."

"Can you hear anything inside that?"

"Pardon?" the Doctor pulls his hand off {Y/N}'s mouth.

"All right, I was saying, citizen of the Earth" a space rocket glides slowly above them.

"Rocket. Blimey, a real proper rocket. Now that's what I call a spaceship. You've got a box, he's got a Ferrari. Come on, let's go see where he's going" Donna says.

*Time skip*

A delicate music can be heard as they cross a rock bridge.

"Hold on, can you hear that? Donna, take your hood down" the Doctor says, Donna pulls down her hood.

"What?"

"That noise is like a song. Over there" they run towards the sound to find an Ood laying on the ground, partly covered in snow.

"What is it?" Donna asks.

"An Ood. He's called an Ood" {Y/N} says.

"But it's face."

"Donna, don't. Not now. It's a he, not an it. Give us a hand" the Doctor says.

"Sorry" Donna says helping them.