Blink Pt. 4

"No! Don't! You can't!" Sally shouts.

"I'll rewind them" Larry says.

"What good would that do? You're not looking at the statue."

"Neither are you" as Angel is towering over them, reaching out, mouth wide open. They back away.

"Keep looking at it. Keep looking at it."

"There's just one, right, there's just this one. We're okay if we just keep staring at this one statue. Everything's going to be fine."

"There are three more."

"Three?"

"They were upstairs before, but I think I heard them moving."

"Moving where? Three of them? Moving where?"

"I'm going to look around. I'm going to check. You keep looking at this one. Don't blink. Remember what she said. Don't even blink."

"Who blinks? I'm too scared to blink."

"Ok, we're going to the door. The front door" Sally guides Larry backwards to the doorway.

"Ok. We can't both get to the front door without taking our eyes off that thing, so you stay here."

"What?"

"I'll be just round the corner. You stay here. They've locked it. They've locked us in!" SSally shouts.

"Why?"

"I've got something they want."

"What?"

"The key. I took it last time I was here. They followed me to get it back. I led them to the blue box. Now they've got that."

"Well, give them the key."

"I'm going to check the back door. You wait here" Sally runs off.

"Give them the key! Give them what they want! Sally, no. What if they come behind me?"

"Hang on!"

"Oh, God. Oh, God."

"It's locked!" Larry looks behind him briefly to check where the doorway is, and when he turns back the Angel is inches from his face.

"Sally! Sally!"

"It won't open!"

"Sally, please, I can't do this! Sally, hurry up! Where are you?" he backs away through the doorway.

"Larry? They've blocked off the back door, but there's a cellar. There might be a way out. A delivery hatch or something."

"Coming! I can't stay here" Larry backs away round the corner, Sally and Larry walk into the cellar. The TARDIS is here, with its three guardian Angels.

"Ok, boys, I know how this works. You can't move so long as I can see you. Whole world in the box, the Doctor and {Y/N} say. Hope they're not lying, because I don't see how else we're getting out" Sally says, Larry runs past her. The Angel from upstairs is now behind them "oh, and there's your one."

"Why's it pointing at the light?" the light bulb flickers as they go to the TARDIS, back to back.

"Oh, my God, it's turning out the lights."

"Quickly!"

"I can't find the lock!"

Sally, hurry up! Get it open! They're getting closer. Sally, come on!" In the flickering light, the snarling Angels are getting nearer.

"It won't turn!" she finally gets the door open and pulls Larry in behind her shutting the door.

"Sally!"

An image appears on an upper catwalk.

"This is security protocol seven one two. This time capsule has detected the presence of an authorised control disc, valid one journey" the hologram Doctor says. Larry takes out the DVD case he put in his pocket and opens it. The DVD glows.