Rose pt. 2

"Here, take this" the Doctor hands {Y/N} a bottle of champagne, while they walk into the pizza restaurant.

"Uh, ok..." once inside she looks around her eyes land on Rose who's sitting at a table with a Auton across from her, {Y/N} looks at the Doctor who seemed to notice the Auton as well, she casually walks over to them "Your champagne" the Auton puts his hand up.

"We didn't order any champagne. Where's the Doctor and the girl?" {Y/N} rolls her eyes and moves to stand beside Rose.

"It's not ours. Mickey, what is it? What's wrong?" Rose asks concerned, {Y/N} watches the two carefully while the Doctor makes his way over standing beside her.

"I need to find out how much you know, so where are they?" the Auton asks.

"Doesn't anybody want this champagne?" {Y/N} asks, the Auton's face twitches.

"Look, we didn't order it" the Auton finally looks up to see {Y/N} and the Doctor standing beside Rose the Auton smiles "Ah. Gotcha" {Y/N} smiles and starts shaking the bottle.

"Don't mind me. I'm just toasting the happy couple. On the house!" she pops the cork off and it goes flying into the Auton's forehead, a few moments later the Auton spits the cork out.

"Anyway" the Auton stands and his hand turns into an axe, Rose's eyes widen and she quickly flees leaving {Y/N} and the Doctor with the Auton, as he starts chopping the table the Doctor grabs its head and pulls it off, that's when the other customers start running and screaming, the Doctor throws the Auton's head at {Y/N} who catches it surprised "don't think that's going to stop me" {Y/N} quickly throws it back at the Doctor.

"Ew, I don't want it," she says, the Doctor looks over at the Auton's headless body and chucks the head back at {Y/N}.

"Well, I don't want it" that's when the fire alarm starts going off.

"Everyone out! Out now! Get out! Get out!" Rose starts shouting, the Doctor runs off with {Y/N}, Rose and the headless Auton following. Once they make it outside the Doctor seals the exit shut while Rose runs down the alley to the locked gates, {Y/N} looks at the head still in her hands and walks over to the TARDIS rummaging through her pockets for the key with her free hand.

"Open the gate! Use that tube thing. Come on!" Rose shouts, the Doctor turns around.

"Sonic screwdriver."

"Use it!" {Y/N} succeeds in finding the key and sticks it into the keyhole of the TARDIS.

"Nah. Tell you what, let's go in here" {Y/N} says opening the door with her foot and going in followed by the Doctor "still can't believe you gave me this" the Doctor quickly takes the head and puts it on the control panel hooking it up to cables, that's when Rose runs in stops and takes one look before running out again "well..." suddenly Rose runs back in breathing heavily.

"It's going to find us!" she shouts.

"The assembled hordes of Genghis Khan couldn't get through that door, and believe me, they've tried" Rose looks over at {Y/N} who's sitting under the control panel fixing something.

"Now, shut up a minute," the Doctor says looking at a screen, a few moments later he starts speaking "You see, the arm was too simple, but the head's perfect. I can use it to trace the signal back to the original source. Right. Where do you want to start?" the Doctor asks, {Y/N} gets out from underneath the panel and looks at Rose.

"Er, the inside's bigger than the outside?"

"Yes," Rose looks around.

"It's alien."