The End Of The World Pt. 1

"You lot, you spend all your time thinking about dying, like you're going to get killed by eggs, beef, global warming or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible, that maybe you survive. This is the year five slash apple slash twenty-six. Five billion years in your future, and this is the day" {Y/N} stands beside Rose with her hands in her pockets, looking at the Earth, the Doctor walks up to them looking at his watch.

"Hold on" they all watch as the sun flares and turns red.

"This is the day the Sun expands. Welcome to the end of the world" {Y/N} says.

*Time skip*

The Doctor, Rose and {Y/N} walk along a corridor.

"So, when it says guests, does that mean people?" Rose asks, {Y/N} shrugs.

"Depends on what you mean by people," she says.

"I mean people. What do you mean?" Rose asks, {Y/N} smiles.

"Aliens."

"What are they doing on board this spaceship? What's it all for?"

"It's not really a spaceship, more like an observation deck. The great and good are gathering to watch the planet burn" {Y/N} says as the Doctor uses his sonic on a wall panel.

"Why?" Rose asks, {Y/N} shrugs and smiles.

"Fun."

*Time skip*

"Mind you, when I said the great and the good, what I mean is, the rich" {Y/N} walks beside the Doctor while Rose walks on the other side of {Y/N}.

"But, hold on. They did this once on Newsround Extra. The sun expanding, that takes hundreds of years" Rose says.

"Millions, but the planet's now the property of the National Trust. They've been keeping it preserved. See down there?" {Y/N} walks over the window and points towards the sun, Rose who stood beside her nods "those are Gravity satellites holding back the sun."

"The planet looks the same as ever. I thought the continents shifted and things."

"They did, and the Trust shifted them back. That's a classic Earth. But now the money's run out, nature takes over" {Y/N} says putting her hands in the pockets of her black jacket.

"How long's it got?" {Y/N} looks out the window for a moment before turning to Rose.

"About half an hour and then the planet gets roasted" the Doctor who was standing behind them walks over to join the conversation.

"Is that why we're all here? I mean, isn't that what you two do? Jump in at the last minute and save the Earth?" the Doctor shakes his head.

"We're not saving it. Time's up" Rose frowns and looks at both {Y/N} and the Doctor.

"But what about the people?"

"It's empty. They're all gone. No one left."

"Just me, then" Rose replies, somewhat sad, {Y/N} steps towards her and places her hand on her shoulder.

"Who the hell are you three?!" They all turn around to see a blue-skinned alien with golden slit eyes before them with an annoyed look on his face.

"Oh, that's nice, thanks" the Doctor smiles, the alien frowns and looks over the three.

"But how did you get in? This is a maximum hospitality zone. The guests have disembarked. They're on their way any second now" he says, {Y/N} raises an eyebrow as the Doctor pulls something out of his pocket and shoves it in the alien's face.

"That's us. We're guests. Look, we've got an invitation. Look. There, you see? It's fine, you see? The Doctor plus two. I'm the Doctor, this is {Y/N} {L/N} and that's Rose Tyler. They're my plus two. Is that alright?" The Doctor pulls the paper away from the alien and shoves It back in his pocket.

"Well, obviously. Apologies, et cetera. If you're on board, we'd better start. Enjoy" The alien smiles and walks away, Rose looks up at {Y/N} who stood next to the Doctor, {Y/N} notices the confusion on Rose's face.

"The paper's slightly psychic. It shows them whatever you want them to see. Saves a lot of time" {Y/N} says.

"He's blue," Rose says, the Doctor looks at her, a smile on his face.

"Yeah."

"Ok."

"We have in attendance the Doctor, {Y/N] {L/N} and Rose Tyler. Thank You. All staff to their positions" the blue alien says, a few people appear "hurry, now, thank you. Quick as we can. Come along, come along. And now, might I introduce the next honored guest? Representing the Forest of Cheam, we have trees, namely, Jabe, Lute and Coffa" three bark-skinned people walk into the room "there will be an exchange of gifts representing peace. If you could keep the room circulating, thank you. Next, from the solicitors Jolco, we have the Moxx of Balhoon" another blue alien -which consists of most of its head and body- comes into the room sitting on a transport pod "and next, from Financial Family Seven, we have the Adherents of the Repeated Meme" a group of black-robed people enter "Please welcome the Face of Boe" {Y/N} watches as a large case containing a giant humanoid head with straggly hair and squinting eyes barely makes it through the doorway.

"I give you the gift of bodily saliva's" {Y/N} turns just as Rose gets spat on, {Y/N} cringes slightly as the Doctor looks on slightly mortified.

"Um, thank you, Moxx of Balhoon" {Y/N} says, Moxx nods and walks away "here, let me get that for you" {Y/N} pulls a cloth out of her jacket pocket and wipes the spit off Rose's face, that's when the black-robed group glide up to the three.

"Ah! The Adherents of the Repeated Meme. I Bring you air from my lungs" the Doctor gently blows on them, {Y/N} rolls her eyes, one of them hands her a ball, which she then hands to Rose who gladly accepts it.

"A gift of peace in all good faith" with that they walk away, suddenly a thin piece of stretched skin in a rectangular frame -which had a face- is wheeled in by two men in head-to-toe hospital whites.

"Who is that?" Rose whispers looking up at {Y/N}.

"Um, I believe that is, The Lady Cassandra O'Brien Dot Delta Seventeen. The last Human" {Y/N} says hands on her hips as she watches Cassandra babble on about her chin, one of her attendants suddenly picks up a pump spray and starts spraying her, she then continues to babble on about her parents and the gifts she had brought, Rose walks to stand behind Cassandra that's when a Jukebox is wheeled in.

"According to the archives, this was called an iPod. It stores classical music from humanity's greatest composers. Play on!" one of the attendants presses a button and that's when Tainted Love by Soft Cell rings out.

"Tainted Love, now I know I've got to run away, I've got to get away..." as the song continues to play on Rose looks around and suddenly runs out of the room, {Y/N} and the Doctor notice and {Y/N} quickly sprints after Rose while the Doctor gets stopped by Jabe.

--

~Bread 🍞