Voyage Of The Damned Pt. 6

"You can't do this!" {Y/N} says.

"Host, hold them" two Host's each grab them "not so clever now. A shame we couldn't work together. You're rather good. All that banter yet not a word wasted. Time for me to retire. The Titanic is falling. The sky will burn. Let the Christmas inferno commence. Oh. Oh, Host. Kill them.

"Mister Capricorn!" Astrid is in a fork lift "I resign" she drives towards Capricorn.

"Astrid, don't!" {Y/N} shouts, Astrid gets the forks under Capricorn's life support and the two machines battle each other. A Host throws its halo, which glances off Astrid's cab.

"He's cut the brake line!" the Doctor says, the two Time Lords and Astrid look at each other before Astrid lifts Capricorn completely off the ground and powers them both forward through the guard rail, to fall into the engines.

"Astrid!" {Y/N} shouts the Host release the Doctor and {Y/N} who run forward to watch Astrid falling.

"Titanic falling. Voyage terminated. Voyage terminated."

The Doctor and {Y/N} walk through a shower of debris, then the Doctor snaps his fingers. Two Host take his arms while two other take {Y/N}'s and fly them upwards. They smash through into the bridge.

"Deadlock broken."

"Ah, Midshipman Frame. At last" {Y/N} says, as her and the Doctor walk towards him.

"Er, but, but the Host."

"Controller dead, they divert to the next highest authority, and that's me" the Doctor says.

"There's nothing we can do. There's no power. The ship's going to fall."

"Titanic falling."

"What's your first name?" the Doctor asks.

"Alonso" the Doctor goes wide eyed, {Y/N} groans.

"Titanic falling."

"Please tell me you're kidding" {Y/N} says.

"What?"

"That's something else I've always wanted to say. Allons-y, Alonso. Whoa!" the Doctor spins the ship's wheel, Alonso and {Y/N} hold onto the closest thing to them. Alarms sound as they enter the upper atmosphere, then start to burn on entry. Once into the cloud layer, {Y/N} turns on a scanner with her foot to see that their impact area is in west Central London. She grabs the comms.

"Oh. Hello, yes. Could you get me Buckingham Palace?" {Y/N} says "listen to me. Security code seven seven one. Now get out of there!"

"Engines active. Engines active" the Doctor pulls back on the wheel, trying to get the ship's nose up. Titanic misses the Palace by inches and flies up into the sky.

"Yes!"

"Whoo hoo!

"Whoo hoo hoo! Used the heat of re-entry to fire up the secondary storm drive. Unsinkable, that's me."

"We made it."

"Not all of us. Teleport! She was wearing a teleport bracelet" {Y/N} says running to the reception.

"Rickston, sonic!" she shouts running in, Slade throws the sonic and she catches it.

"Mister Copper, the teleports, have they got emergency settings?"

"I don't know. They should have."

"She fell, Mister Copper. She fell. What's the emergency code?"