Utopia Pt. 2

The man shouts whilst running, with {Y/N}, the Doctor, Jack and Martha following.

"It's the Futurekind! Open the gate!"

"Show me your teeth! Show me your teeth! Show me your teeth!"

"Show him your teeth" everyone grimaces, displaying their teeth.

"Human! Let them in! Let them in!" The metal gates are opened and they all run through "close! Close! Close!" a guard fires his machine gun at the ground in front of the tribe as they get too close.

"Humans. Humani. Make feast."

"Go back to where you came from. I said, go back. Back!"

"Oh, don't tell him to put his gun down" Jack says crossing his arms and looking at the Doctor.

"He's not my responsibility."

"And I am? Huh, that makes a change."

"Kind watch you. Kind hungry" the tribe back away and leave.

"Thanks for that" the Doctor says.

"Right. Let's get you inside."

"My name is Padra Toc Shafe Cane. Tell me. Just tell me, can you take me to Utopia?"

"Oh yes, sir. Yes, I can."

*Time skip*

"It looks like a box, a big blue box. I'm sorry, but I really need it back. It's stuck out there" the Doctor says.

"I'm sorry, but my family were heading for the silo. Did they get here? My mother is Kistane Shafe Cane. My brother's name is Beltone."

"The computers are down but you can check the paperwork. Creet! Passenger needs help" a young boy appears with a clipboard. Padra goes to him.

"Right. What do you need?"

"A blue box, you said."

"Big, tall, wooden. Says Police" {Y/N} says.

"We're driving out for the last water collection. I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you."

"Come on."

"Sorry, but how old are you?" Martha asks.

"Old enough to work. This way" they follow Creet. People have put pictures of their loved ones on the wall as they sleep on the floor "Kistane Shafe Cane. Kistane Shafe Cane. Kistane and Biltone Shafe Cane? We're looking for a Kistane and Beltone Shafe Cane."

"The Shafe Canes, anyone? Kistane from Red Force Five? My name's Padra."

"Anyone? Kistane and Beltone Shafe Cane? Anyone know the Shafe Cane family? Anyone called Shafe Cane?"

"It's like a refugee camp" Martha says.

"Stinking. Oh, sorry. No offence. Not you" Jack says.

"Don't you see that? The ripe old smell of humans. You survived. Oh, you might have spent a million years evolving into clouds of gas, and another million as downloads, but you always revert to the same basic shape. The fundamental humans" {Y/N} says.

"Kistane Shafe Cane."

"End of the universe and here you are. Indomitable! That's the word. Indomitable! Ha!" the Doctor says.

"Is there a Kistane Shafe Cane?" a woman stands up.

"That's me."

"Mother?"

"Oh, my God. Padra."

"Beltone?"

"It's not all bad news" Martha says as Padra and his mother hug, a young man stands up. Jack shakes his hand.