New Earth Pt. 3

They soon find themselves in the basement and Cassandra runs towards the lift.

"No, the lifts have closed down. That's the quarantine. Nothing's moving" the Doctor says.

"This way!" she leads Rose, the Doctor and Chip towards her lair, that's when Chip gets cut off from them as more patients approach.

"Someone will touch him" the Doctor says, Cassandra stops briefly and turns.

"Leave him! He's just a clone thing. He's only got a half-life. Come on!" Cassandra stats running again.

"Mistress!" Chip calls.

"I'm sorry, I can't let her escape" the Doctor grabs Rose's hand and pulls her along.

"My Mistress!" Cassandra runs to the back door and opens it but there are people there too.

"We're trapped! What am I going to do?" Cassandra puts her hands on her head.

"Well, for starters, you're going to leave that body. That psychograft is banned on every civilised planet. You're compressing {Y/N} to death" the Doctor says walking towards her.

"But I've got nowhere to go. My original skin's dead."

"Not my problem. You can float as atoms in the air. Now, get out. Give her back to me" Cassandra frowns crossing her arms.

"You asked for it" she takes a deep breath and blows energy out at the Doctor, {Y/N} falls back landing on the floor, Rose runs over to her.

"You ok?" Rose asks, {Y/N} nods sitting up.

"Yeah..."

"Where'd she go?"

"Oh, my. This is different" {Y/N} and Rose look up at the Doctor.

"Cassandra?" Rose asks, {Y/N} stands up.

"Goodness me, I'm a man. Yum. So many parts. And hardly used" Cassandra giggles, {Y/N}'s face scrunches.

"Get out of him" {Y/N} says.

"Oo, he's slim, and a little bit foxy. You've thought so too. I've been inside your head. You've been looking. You like it" Cassandra says pointing towards {Y/N}.

"Well, obviously, you didn't look far enough then" {Y/N} grumbles, the diseased patients burst in.

"What do we do? What would he do? The Doctor, what the hell would he do?" Cassandra starts panicking.

"Ladder. We've got to get up" {Y/N} says, Cassandra walks past Rose.

"Out of the way, blondie!" Cassandra starts moving up the ladder followed by Rose then {Y/N}.

"If you get out of the Doctor's body, he can think of something" Rose says.

"Yap, yap, yap. God, it was tedious inside your head. Hormone city" Cassandra says referring to when she was in Rose.

"We're going to die if..." suddenly {Y/N} yelps, Rose looks down to see that the Matron had grabbed {Y/N}'s ankle.

"I don't want to sound rude... but get off!" {Y/N} says.

"All our good work. All that healing. The good name of the Sisterhood. You have destroyed everything."

"Go and play with a ball of string" Cassandra sasses.

"Everywhere, disease. This is the human world. Sickness!" another diseased person reaches up and grabs the Matron's ankle and she falls screaming.