The Runaway Bride Pt. 6

"Hold on. The Racnoss are hiding from the war. What's it doing?" the Doctor asks.

"Exactly what you two said" the rocks and dust are attracted to the spaceship.

"Oh, they didn't just bury something at the centre of the Earth. They became the centre of the Earth. The first rock" suddenly a bang sounds from inside the TARDIS.

"What was that?" Donna asks.

"Trouble" the TARDIS is throwing them about as the Doctor and {Y/N} try to make their way back to the console.

"What the hell's it doing?"

"Remember that little trick of mine, particles pulling particles. Well, it works in reverse. They're pulling us back!" the Doctor says.

"Well, can't you two stop it? Hasn't it got a handbrake? Can't you reverse or warp or beam or something?"

"Backseat driver. Oh! Wait a minute! The extrapolator!" {Y/N} makes it to the console and bends down grabbing the surfboard looking device "It can't stop us, but it should give us a good bump!"

"Now!" the Doctor shouts, the TARDIS lands and the Doctor, {Y/N} and Donna all run out.

"We're about two hundred yards to the right. Come on!" {Y/N} says.

"But what do we do?" Donna asks.

"I don't know. We make it up as I go along. But trust us, we've got a history" the Doctor says as he uses a stethoscope on the Torchwood door.

"But I still don't understand. I'm full of particles, but what for?"

"There's a Racnoss web at the centre of the Earth, but our people unravelled their power source. The Huon particles ceased to exist but the Racnoss were stuck" {Y/N} explains.

"They've just taken hibernation for billions of years. Frozen, dead, kaput. So, you're the new key. Brand new particles, living particles! They need you to open it and you have never been so quiet" the Doctor and {Y/N} turn to find Donna is no longer there.

"Oh!" the Doctor sonics the door to reveal two robots standing their pointing their guns at them

*Time skip*

"Harvest the humans! Reduce them to meat. My children are climbing towards me and none shall stop them" two robots walk up the steps "so you might as well unmask, my clever little doctor man and his lady friend" the Doctor and {Y/N} remove the robot mask and robes.

"Oh well. Nice try. We've got you, Donna!" {Y/N} points her sonic screwdriver at Donna, and the web that was holding her starts to fall apart.

"I'm going to fall!" Donna shouts.

"You're going to swing! We've got you!" screaming, Donna swings across the hole, past the Empress and stops underneath the landing where the Doctor and {Y/N} are standing. The strand of web was just six feet too long. She drops to the ground with a clang.

"Oh. Sorry" the Doctor says.

"Thanks for nothing."

"The doctor man amuses me."

"Empress of the Racnoss, I give you one last chance. I can find you a planet. I can find you and your children a place in the universe to co-exist. Take that offer and end this now" {Y/N} says.

"These men are so funny."

"What's your answer?" {Y/N} asks.

"Oh, I'm afraid I have to decline."

"What happens next is your own doing."

"I'll show you what happens next. At arms! Take aim! And..."

"Relax" {Y/N} says the robots slump.