Fourteen: Rose Petals

"How do you expect to bloom when all you do is keep darkness around you?"

I crossed my arms and glared at my Dad, "Are you seriously in my room telling me to go outside right now and run errands for you?" I raised an eyebrow.

It's 6:00 AM

WE'RE ON A BREAK!  (A/N: read this in Ross' voice from Friends)

"Look, you can sleep while you're there! You should be there at 10:30 if you leave at 7:30! You can sleep at the hotel, I'll set it up for you. I'll also send you money so eat your heart out, and you're free to bring someone if you want."

I cursed under my breath, by someone he means Lance as I see him smirk. I wish I could kick my dad right now, he's acting like a teenager.

"Fine! But don't cry when you're bankrupt because I will eat my heart out." He chuckles as he walks out of the room and instantly making a call.

I make a mad dash to the bathroom and quickly do my morning routine. I gather my toothbrush, hair brush, face cloth into a bag. I put all the clothes I needed into the bag as well as some other random stuff. I had on a hoodie and sweatpants and I put on some slides, it was way too early to be looking good. I carried a pair of heels in a separate bag. I grabbed my car keys and house keys and walked out the door. It was still dark out! I am so making my father bankrupt.

I was calling Lance for a good 30 times before he picked up on the 31st call.

"What the hell do you want? Do you see it's 6:45 right now? What are you even doing up are you crazy?!" I heard him shout groggily through the phone.

"Just let me in, hurry up!" I said frantically worrying that people must think I'm a creep. I've been standing outside his door for a good 15 minutes now.

I heard him grunt and shuffle down the stairs.
The door opened quietly as I stared at him with awe.
How the hell does he look so good when he's still half asleep? His hair was disheveled and his eyes were barely open.

I walked inside as I drag him upstairs by his hand, I heard him chuckle behind me. "You're craving me already? It's so early baby I'm sleepy."

He yawned on cue as I rolled my eyes. Entering his room, I placed my bag on the floor as I shoved him onto the bed.

His eyes widened as I whispered in his ear, "Stop thinking dirty! I'm here because we're going on a trip! Hurry up and change!" I got off him as he whined and tried to pull me back to him.

"Just a few more minutes Maika." He walked up to me and kissed my ear.

I felt shivers tingling throughout my body as I poked a finger on his bare chest. "We're in a rush, we have plenty of time to play later." I saw his eyes open immediately with lust.