Thirteen: Bliss

"Eyes following me around the room, undressing me with every blink."

 —

I woke up under the covers forgetting that I took a nap after my shower. Lance hasn't called me back or replied to any of my texts. I was going to call him until I heard someone knocking hard on my door. I put on a random shirt as I lazily walked downstairs, I grumbled while opening the door.

"Who is it?"

I was pulled into a tight hold as I relaxed.

Lance.

I opened my mouth to say something as he kissed me hard. Despite my protests and attempts to talk he kept kissing me and roamed his hands all over my body. He picked me up and headed for my room, my face was in the crook of his neck. He locked my door and threw me on my bed, I nearly hit my head on the headboard. He took off his jacket and hoodie throwing it to my chair, his eyes looked tired as they flashed with jealousness and anger.

"Lance." I held my hand on his chest out of breath as he came in for a kiss.

"What!" He shouted as he grabbed me into a tight hold, with no signs of letting go.

"Calm down..I don't know why you're so mad! You know I'm yours." I rubbed his arms up and down in hopes of calming him down.

He shook his head as he laid me down and started to kiss my neck up and down. He started to suck on my neck and down to my chest.

I sucked in a deep breath, and whispered, "Lance"

"I can't believe I let him all over you! You smell like him!" I look up at him as his eyes were staring back at me coldly.

I took my hand to reach for his face as he kissed it, "What did you guys do upstairs?" His breath was shaky as I gulped.

"He came out of nowhere and pulled me to him and he kissed me even though I told him not to. I promise I didn't kiss back. He wasn't you." I rubbed his neck as I saw him get upset.

He growled as he went back to kissing, or should I say attacking my lips, neck, and face. God, he felt so possessive right now and it was turning me on.

"You're mine! Mine only. I should've beat the shit out of him, he was flirting with you openly! I was sitting right there! I can't believe I didn't punch that smug smirk off his face." He covered his face in my neck as I wrapped my legs around him.

His hands started to rub my legs up and down all the way to my inner thighs as I gasped. I never seen Lance like this at all, he was so jealous but it was sexy.

"I know I'm yours, don't worry. Calm down before you eat me alive." I smiled at him as I heard him chuckle softly.

"We're telling everyone you're my girlfriend. Anyone who has a problem can shove it up their ass. I'm never letting some filth touch you ever again." Lance kissed my lips softly as I held in a smirk.

"I love how jealous you got.. I must say when you left earlier I was sad." I crossed my arms teasing him as his face dropped.

"Baby I'm sorry! I was mad.." His hands were rubbing my my thighs as I felt my throat tighten up.

Why does he have this effect on me. His hands traveling up and down my thighs had me in a trance and he seemed to notice.

He whispered in my ear in a sexy tone, "You're mine and that's that.. how about I make it up to you.." His fingers were circling the material in front of my panties.

My jaw dropped as I held his hand away from me, only to have him pin my hands above my head. A mischievous smirk fell upon his lips as I shrieked.

"What happened to waiting!"

He started laughing as he plopped down next to me. "We can wait if you want to." He grinned at me like a kid on Christmas.

I shook my head as I kissed him on the cheek. I shouldn't have drank that much after these many hours I have not managed to sober up. In fact, I was getting more drunk.

"Are you still drunk?" Lance said shocked as he pulled me to his chest.

"Maybe.. just don't let go." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck as he moaned.

I felt myself getting excited when his hands brushed my panties. I stifle out a little moan as his eyes turned dark with lust. He started kissing me and I knew this was the start of something great.

* * *
"So you guys are finally coming clean about your relationship huh?" Danny eyed us holding hands in the living room. We nodded as my cheeks start to blush like crazy.

"Finally! Dad and I already knew it but congrats, at least Lance is cool." I punched my brother in the shoulder as he rubbed it muttering a 'ow'.

After we did the dirty deed and showering we both posted on Snapchat a picture of us both. That's when everyone started swiping up asking 'who is that' or 'no way'.

I pulled away from Lance as I raised an eyebrow, "I don't remember me agreeing to be your girlfriend though..."

I tried to hold in my laugh as Lance pulled me back to him and whispered in my ear, "Oh you are my girlfriend. Especially the things we did upstairs? That's definitely for me only.." His lips trailed down to my earlobe as I tensed up.

I nearly choke on my spit as I pulled away from him, "Okay stop! I get it!" I went to the fridge to grab something to drink.

I thought to myself, 'God, someone, anyone up there help me now that I am Lance's girlfriend. This is not going to be easy on me'

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as Lance & Maika officially tied the knot as a couple! I will be writing a Thanksgiving chapter that will be juuiiicyy! Comment and vote if you enjoyed! Thank you for your support ❤️