Twenty Seven: Bloody Knuckles

A/N : HI GUYS! Been slow updates but I took my last final and I'm so happy! I get to update more now! I also tried a new writing style today, hope you guys like it!

For the people who are reading! Whose your fav character so far?

As always, don't forget to vote and leave some comments so I know you're here thank you guys so much. xo

-

"Don't wander too far off into the dark, for there is someone that is always going to pull you into their light."

🌱

🌱

Lance's eyes gleamed with anger as his fist connected with Carter's sharp jawline. A painful 'thud' echoed across the garage as heavy breathing rose as well.

"Those fists of yours will always be a weapon won't they?" His words were meant to sting Lance but this only caused him to get angrier.

"I told you nicely before Carter. I told you to stay away from her."

Carters hands grabbed his neck as Lance slyly slipped out just in time, his hair flew into his face as he felt Carter getting ready to swing at him. Lance grabbed his fist as he twisted his wrist and shoved him into the brick wall. The sound of his head smashing into a rock hard wall made Maika, who was watching from the door cringe.

She had just gotten home from her last final of the year, she picked up some Chipotle for Lance and herself but she was greeted with this mess. She wanted to stop them so badly, not wanting her boyfriend to get hurt but she was intrigued.

"I want her Lance. She's beautiful."

Lance felt his temperature rise as a thought popped into his mind. He thought to himself, no way. He wouldn't go that low to chase Maika right? Snapping out of his thoughts he grabbed Carter by the collar as he slammed him forcefully against the wall again.

"You're not the fucker that chased her were you?! I swear if you were Cart. I'll come close to murdering you." With those few sentences, Carter's eyes met Lance's that were filled with hatred and the pure need to destroy.

Carter started to laugh loudly which caused Lance to snarl at him like a dog. Carter always has been with Lance, since elementary school. They were always the bestest of friends, in high school they did all the bad things together as well.

"So what if I was? You took everything from me! Even if you didn't know!" Lance was taken back by his statement as he raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"That pissed me off even more! You didn't even care about anything, yet you had it all." Carters words seethed with poison.