END.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY ENTIRE BOOK!

I'm incredibly happy, words cannot even explain. Just coming back after a long five years, I have created a book. Not expecting to even get 100 reads!

Finishing the book, I have reached 3K READS AND ALMOST 1K VOTES! This is way more than what I had imagined, I am honestly baffled.

I'm so happy everyone enjoyed my book, spammed me, and even gave me constructive criticism! I saw myself grow as a writer throughout my chapters.

I hope my book still grows even after it has been done. I will go back and edit out all the mistakes soon.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE.

Especially,

My friends in person, who has been supporting me since day 1.

Kit-Kat_Fernanda . This chick has given me so much love and support on my book it's crazy! We stayed up till 6 AM just reading and commenting lmao. #feelsbadman . 'Wild Flowers' is an amazing book about three best friends, but them falling apart. You won't be disappointed! It's an amazing thriller.

zaradelrey. HER BOOK IS JUST SIMPLY AMAZING. 'Let Her Go'. Will have you screaming at the book in frustration. Please check it out 💖

PeppyCamila . She's one of the first peoples that supported me since the start! PLEASE CHECK OUT HER BOOK, 'Oops, wrong car!" It's really relatable and it's something light and easy to read! You won't be disappointed.

neelafey . Gives me so much support! Her comments and involvement makes me super happy. 'Cold Hearted Love'. Not your usual romance story! It has many turns you won't expect. Characters are 10/10.

notgonnabailyouout . So many heart warming words and encouragement from her! Definitely encouraged me to continue. Her story 'In Full Bloom' is a VERY amazing chicklit story. It's lighthearted and feels very pure to read. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! (Will get attached to characters beware)

elpepsi . Many loving comments and chats with her! Her book is truly the meaning of unexpected turns and not cliche at all. If you guys like a little bit of smut too ;) her book is amazing. 'Dom'

itssaliicee . Was sooo shook when she followed & liked my book!! I LOVE her story and she's sweet & always has cute endearments. '365 Days' is a book that will have you wanting to cuss out the characters  and wanting to read more.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR GOING ON THE JOURNEY WITH MAIKA & LANCE. ALSO EXPERIENCING THEIR LIFE WITH THEM.

This was such a pleasure to write, I hope you guys will like my future books as well.

Much love,

Aualee 💖🌸