Chapter 42

Now we were all sitting in a circle.

"Oh! Wait!" Biana shouted, exploding in a fit of giggles as she grabbed Dex's hand and ran into the kitchen.

"Biana! Wait! Dex! Guys--just no! Don't do--" Fitz trailed off, running after the two.

Keefe looked over at me and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up," I laughed, throwing a pillow at him.

He just gave me a smile.

"Biana, no! Mom and dad aren't home, it's illegal. Come on, no! This--"

"Fizzleberry, anyone?" Biana asked, a mischevious glint in her eye as she popped the cork.

"No! No one is drinking anything except for water," Fitz said sternly, trying to take the bottle from her.

"You're no fun!" Keefe wined, tossing a pillow at him.

"Don't you start--" Fitz said eyeing him.

"I agree with Fitz. No need for whatever that is," I added.

Fitz smiled at me, "Now give it--BIANA!"

Biana took a swig right from the bottle, and she immediately hiccuped.

"Wow," she whispered before cracking up again hiccuping every once in awhile.

"Biana! I told you not to! Mom and dad left me in charge, remember?" 

"I know. I just wanted to try it. And it's so annoying they left you in charge! I'm responsible too. And I'm only doing it cause you told me not to, it tastes really sweet. And I'm so happy Dex kissed me, like I felt so sad. Which makes no sense to me? I mean, why am I in love with Dex right? He's so different from me, but he's so sweet and--Oh! Did I mention how cute Sophie and Keefe are? Just the other day they--"

"Stop it Biana! Geez," Fitz whispered, massaging his temples.

Keefe immediately irrupted in giggles.

"Keefe?" Fitz asked.

"What'd you do?" I asked, hands on my hips.

"What--you--you don't know?" He wheezed out, practically crying from laughter.

"Know what?" Fitz asked, furrowing his brow.

"Oh my gosh! You-you don't. Few, this-this is priceless!" He laughed, it took him five more minutes to calm down. "That's not your parents Fizzleberry wine. They put truth serum juice in there, and their Fizzleberry is in Alden's study."

"How do you know this?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, Fitz drank a lot the one time--"

Fitz turned bright red.

"N-no I didn't."

"Yeah you did. He drank so much he thought he was drunk, so I asked him a bunch of embarrassing questions and recorded the whole thing for his wedding. The thing is, you aren't supposed to know that's what it actually was until you got hitched," he stated, and then started laughing all over again.

"Keefe! Why didn't you say anything when Biana brought it out?" Fitz asked.

"Well, I didn't want to explain how I knew it wasn't that, duh!" He answered.

"You're a piece of work, you know that?" I said shaking my head.

"Yeah," he said giving me an award winning smile, "but that's why you love me."

"Oh please," I said, waving him off with a flick of my hand.

"You wound me Foster," he said feigning pain.

I pretended to shoot him in the chest with an invisible bow and arrow, "Never forget it."

"Ah! Ma feelz!" Keefe shouted, flopping down onto the floor.

Everyone just laughed.

"See, this is what I mean by adorable. Like I used to have a massive crush on Keefe, but now I met Dex. And Dex is always on my mind, especially how cute he is when he's messing around with wires. I just want to--"

"That's enough! Please stop before I vomit," Fitz begged, pressing a hand over Biana's mouth.

The bruenette started laughing and fell out of her chair.

"BI!" Dex shouted rushing over to her.

"I'm fine," she lazily laughed, standing back up.

"How long does this stuff last?" Dex asked, looking at Keefe.

"Keefe can't come to the pone now. Why? He's dead!" Keefe groaned.

"How do you know Taylor Swift?" I asked just as Dex, irritated, demanded the answer to his previously stated question.

"I've been resurected. How may I help you?" Keefe asked standing back up.

"Keefe," Dex said, giving him a pointed look.

"Fine. Should last for another minute or so," Keefe said sullenly.

"Why are you acting like that's a bad thing?" Dex asked, sending him a glare.

"Because it wastes precious time to ask Biana questions she has to answer," Keefe said, giving him a look that read are you dumb?

Dex immediately stood in front of Biana protectively, "We are not exploiting her just because she made a mistake!"

"Yeah!" Fitz added, patting Dex's soldier, but immediately stopped. "I still don't like you."

"Thanks for making that clear, I'm sure you know the feeling's mutual," Dex deadpanned.

"Whatever!" Fitz said, walking away to get snacks.

A/N: Hope you liked this! I may update Stains also today!!! ;) 

VOTE

COMMENT

AND STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

~Tapqueen101