Snippit #1 Part TWO: MOVING IN

"I miss you SO much! Like, we were supposed to be roommates! And then Keefe had to come on in--" Biana ranted, making me laugh.

"She has been complaining non-stop! Make it stop!" Dex appeared on the imparter. He was acting like he was really annoyed, but anyone could tell by his smile that all he had was love for her.

"Shut up! This is serious," she faked pouted, shoving Dex's shoulder.

I just watched them with a smile on my face.

"Where's Keefe?" Dex asked as Biana gave him a hug from behind. However, she only did it to try to maneuver him out of the screen so she could see.

"He's working. He should be getting home soon," I murmured, slightly worried.

"Don't worry about it!" Biana shouted, dismissing the idea with a wave of his hand.

"You look nice...?" Dex trailed off, leaning towards the screen to see better.

"Wait? What?" Biana shouted, shoving him out of the way.

"Um....well," I stuttered, blushing.

"No way! You're wearing make-up?" Biana gushed.

"It's natural," I muttered, turning redder.

"What's the occasion? Are you two..."

"NO!" I shouted mortified.

"Then what are you planning?" Biana asked, raising an eyebrow.

I looked down bashfully.

"Well, you know how Keefe has been working a lot lately?"

"YAS! It's so annoying! Who could imagine KEEFE becoming a janitor? It makes no sense! It's like he's no fun anymore! He's ALWAYS working and it's SO--"

"Annoying, yes, we get it Bi," Dex interrupted laughing.

Biana shot him a glare.

"Yes. And that's because of me," I muttered.

"Hey! No it's not! Keefe chose to do this, and he practically begged you to move in," Dex and Biana added.

"I guess," I trailed off. 

"Okay! NOW SPILL!" Biana giggled.

"Okay, well, I've planned this really nice dinner with all of his favorite foods and I've got it all set up by the waterfall--"

"Waterfall? There's a waterfall there?" Dex asked incredulously.

"Yeah, Keefe specifically had it there so I could teleport need be," I said with a small smile on my face.

"We really need to come over," Biana said seriously.

"Biana, you don't just invite yourself to people's houses!" Dex scolded.

"Shut up, you aren't my mom!" Biana laughed.

"Biana's right! You guys have to come check it out!" I smiled.

"Oh the holy mallowmelt of Eternalia! You have to leave!" Biana shouted, shoving Dex out of the room.

"What?" Dex asked.

"Why?" I wondered.

"Lady Cordelia is doing her daily rounds! If she catches you again, I will have detention for a month and no visitor privileges!" Biana gushed.

"OH!" Dex shouted, running out of the room.

"Don't let her catch you!" Biana shouted, and then there was a loud bang of the door shutting.