Chapter 41

Sophie stood around with Biana, Linh, Tam, Fitz, and Keefe.

"He might show," Sophie offered.

"You and I both know he won't," she sighed glumly.

"You don't know that Bi," Fitz said, placing a protective hand on her shoulder.

"Just stop. We should do something, you guys didn't come to hear me complain. Base quest?" She offered.

"Sure," they all said.

~~~

"TEAM FOSTER-KEEFE! I TOLD YOU WE WOULD WIN!" Keefe shouted doing a happy dance before planting a quick kiss on my head.

I just laughed.

"That's only cause of Sophie," Biana reminded him.

"Um, please. I definitely carried the team, right Soph?" He asked winking.

"Whatever gets you up in the morning," I laughed, blushing.

Then there was a knock on the door, and everyone was silent. Biana eyed me, biting her lip in nervousness.

"Go get it," I whispered excitedly.

She looked up at me, happiness shinning in her eyes, and she practically ran to the door.

_+_BIANA_+_+_+_+

"Dex?" I called out.

The strawberry blonde haired boy turned around, he was pacing back and forth. His eyes trailed me up and down.

"Biana," he drawled out tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Yeah?" I whispered, drawing my eyebrows together in concern.

"Happy birthday," he said suddenly, if that wasn't what he was actually going to say.

"Yeah, thanks. Anyway, you should probably come in," I said awkwardly throwing the door open stiffly.

"I should probably go--this was a--"

"Come on Dex," I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him inside. 

"Wait, where are we going? Everyone's down stairs," Dex said worriedly as I dragged him upstairs.

"They won't notice," I said as their laughter rose up the stairs. "Don't worry, nothing bad's going to happen to you. I just, I think we need to talk."

"About what? What else is there left to say?" Dex asked.

"What are you doing here?"

"I beg your pardon?" He chocked out.

"What are you doing here? You didn't have to come, yet you still did. And what were you going to tell me outside? I have to know Dex," I demanded.

"Biana--"

"If you hate me, just say it!" I shouted out of the blue.

"I don't hate you," he said.

"Then what is it? What's wrong with me?" I asked.

"There's nothing wrong with you," Dex said immediately.

"Then what did I do wrong, Dex? I apologized. I put myself out there, what more do you want me to do? I'll do it. What--"

Dex ran over to me and kissed me. I held his shirt in my fists and kissed him back.

He pulled apart and his forehead was against mine.

"Don't you ever, ever think or say I hate you ever again," he whispered before kissing me again.

~~~~

Sophie:

"What's taking them so long?" Keefe whined.

I looked over at Linh and we shared a look.

"No. No, they aren't. They can't be. He wouldn't. He doesn't---no there's no possible way--" Fitz ranted, pacing back and forth.

"Maybe you should check," Keefe said mischievously.

"Keefe!" I gushed chucking a pillow at him.

"Hey!" He laughed.

Fitz ran up the stairs.

He instantly came back down.

"Oh. My. God." He stated, standing still his one leg shaking.

Before Sophie could ask what happened, Biana and Dex came running down the steps holding hands.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KNOCK!" She shouted, running a hand through her messed up hair.

A/N: Hope you liked that, it was short I know. But I have to go somewhere now, I might update again tonight. But thanks for reading 

VOTE

COMMENT

AND STAY BEAUTIFUL!!! ;)

~Tapqueen101